How To Stop Oil Seal Leaks With Auto-Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numerous questions are posted on this subject. In the interest of "doing it right" this is how.

Subject: Rear Main Seal Leak - Dino oil (non-synthetic) is best to work with stopping oil leaks. True synthetics have such a complex additive package that Auto-Rx expends a lot more energy getting space on the metal to clean the "Crud" out of your engine, and we want to clean your engine AND STOP SEAL LEAK ( if not ripped or torn ). If you were just cleaning the engine and no seal leaks, type of oil would not be a consideration.

Recommendations - Change to Dino Oil and new filter, add full bottle of Auto-Rx to the Dino and drive 1500 miles. Change oil and filter (still use dino oil and change and drive (just with clean oil and new filter) at least 1500 miles, maybe to 3000 seal leak will stop, sometime in this time frame.Engine over 100,000 miles you will need two Auto-Rx Applications. Second application to start after 1500 miles of using only Dino oil

How does it work - Auto-Rx is a non hazardous -non solvent metal cleaner which does NOT SWELL SEALS, it makes seals "flabby" so it can clean back side of seal material and metal where seal snugs up to. Your clean Dino Oil uses petrochemical properties to harden seal just enough to adhere to metal. When your seal leak stops you can go back to your favorite oil with no problem. Contact me by e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions
Frank Miller co-inventor

[ November 19, 2004, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: LarryD ]

Hey Frank ~
I think you said it was OK, but I just want to make sure. Is using Valvoline MaxLife ok on the initial treatment (to stop seal leaks) that is what I have in right now. Is Maklife a syn or a blend, and waht are the ratios if anyone knows??
Thanks!
Paul
smile.gif

Valvoline Max Life is a "Semi-Synthetic" it will work ,however it will be closer to 3000 miles before your leak stops. Auto-Rx ratio is always 2 ounces of Auto-Rx to a quart of oil. If you want leak to stop ( remember Auto-Rx uses NO chemistry to swell seals unlike some oil's on the market ) faster change to straight Dino Oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back