Auto-Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered some Auto-Rx for my Ranger. I believe everyone on here when they say how well it works. My question is as follows. On the Auto-Rx site it says after the 500 mile application, you change your oil and filter. But the thing that bothers me is that it says to add 3oz of auto-rx every 3K to help keep from carbon building up and continue to run Non Synthetic oil. I'm a Die Hard Amsoil user, never had trouble with the stuff and has truely saved me and my wallet. I want to use synthetic in my Ranger but Auto-Rx requires dino oil. Can I just run Amsoil w/o Auto-Rx and be fine or do I really have to do the 3oz every 3K miles?????? If this step is truely necessary then I have no problem with it. Bottom line question: Do I need to perform the 3oz every oil change step and use dino oil, or can I run Amsoil w/o the use of Auto-Rx and not damage my engine. Tks everyone,,,,,AR

Auto-Rx Does Not Require Dino Oil, this is posted
over and over as some kind of fact. Auto-Rx makes any oil perform better if oil of your choice goes into engine which has been cleaned by Auto-Rx.
The suggested option of 3 ounces of Auto-Rx is
to keep third party abrasives, dirt, carbon
from starting to build up in areas of your engine
again. Oil is to lubricate all areas of oil lubricated rotating parts, it does not deep clean engine metal in these tight areas such as
narrow oil galleys. Is Auto-Rx 3 ounce maintenance absolutely necessary ? NO, you can drive many thousand miles without it, however it is very inexpensive on-going maintenance.

If you have a seal leak then use Auto-Rx and Dino oil (it works faster than with synthetic oil). AR, hope you have a better understanding, if still confused e-mail me [email protected]
Dyson Oil Analysis verifed the benefits of a maintenance dose of Auto-Rx.

frank i guess ur bugged that everyone is asking u the same questions over and over, haha i think i was one of them. bob should make a small stickie forum on all the comments you have said and everyone should read for themselves if u know what i mean. u helped all of us alot, thank you

I am aware that alot of ppl ask the same question as I did. Thank you for straighting me out. I am very concerned that something might happen to my engine as a result, but like I said. I fAuto-Rx works as well as everyone who has tried it, then I figure it can't hurt me nor my engine. Again, I apologize if I bugged anyone on here.

BTW, is that the new website owner/supervisor/whatever the hell he is on the home page, the pic. One pissed off looking sombitch

[ March 19, 2003, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Airborne Ranger ]

Yeh...he could have had the picture taken after a good meal or good dump or whatever...don't need a TV air-head reporter's plastic smile, but Ed does look like his shoes are too tight.

Ken

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Trust me on this one: If you are using a good synthetic oil you will not need maintenance doses of Auto-Rx.

Not true Pablo. The 3oz maintenance dose is not just for keeping the engine clean. Terry has proven that it lowers engine wear by capturing wear particles and keeping them from causing further wear.

Patman - I won't disagree that that chemical phenom may happen (still need real proof though
grin.gif
) - but I guess it's a matter of degree....does the amount wear metals really warrant the use of an additive. I say no.

Auto-Rx has been tested by Customers, Dyson Oil Analysis, Lubrizoil Corp ( who make 98.9% of the additive packages used in major oil company's product)Terry Dyson & myself have signed a secrecy agreement along with my manufacturing source, or you would see those results posted.
You sell oil and yet many of your fellow Amsoil
Dealers use Auto-Rx to clean the customers engine before adding your product, more to the point your oil like everyone elses performs better after cleansing with Auto-Rx. Dyson's Tests posted on www.auto-rx.com offer more proof of the effectiveness of Auto-Rx in different oil base stock, then one would need.

Auto-Rx mission is to clean up tail pipe emissions. To accomplish that first has to clean your engine (with all the benefits on www.auto-rx.com) to take load off of converter. Automotive aftermarket opportunities need a sales force to work with individual stores. Auto-Rx not only works, it is safe and user friendly and circumstances make E-Business the way to market and spread the word of this patented chemistry.
Frank Miller
Inventor

Auto-Rx and seal leaks you use "Dino" oil only when you start treatment to stop seal leaks 'Application Instructions' found on www.auto-rx.com on home page - just scroll down and click on rear main seal leaks. That said, lets make sure there is no confusion. Auto-Rx does not swell seals they make them flabby so Auto-Rx can clean behind the seals (its the dirt, abrasives, etc. behind the seals that cause them to swell and leak in the first place. The petrol chemistry of "Dino" oil hardens the seal to fit against metal. After the application is done continue to use "Dino" oil for up to 3000 miles, it could take that long to stop seal leak. When leak is stopped you can go back to any oil synthetic or not as you choose. Nothing repairs ripped or torn seals except a tear down.

I'm 750 miles into my first RX treatment on a 95 Toyota 22RE 4cyl. with 126,000 miles. Usually at this period I'd have to add up to 1/4 qt. of oil. I checked it this morning and she hasn't used a drop. Also, I can feel a difference in the smoothness of the engine. It just runs better. After driving the same truck everyday, you can tell when things change. I'm very pleased with this product and have recommended it to all my co-workers at Ford Motor Co. Yes, I do drive a Toyota. I'm looking forward to finishing the whole treatment. I've learned alot on this site and would like to personally thank Frank and the rest of you for your indepth knowledge on oils, filters and engines. Thanks! And I will be adding 3oz of RX at each oil change in the future. Thanks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back