BG 44K or other recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have read, BG 44K is the best "pour-in-your-tank" fuel system cleaner available. I've read nothing but positive remarks about it.

For retail consumers many have had good luck with Chevron Techron and Red Line Fuel System Cleaner.

Do some searching at this site. I believe there have been several fuel injector cleaner discussions.

I have had good results with all of the BG Products that I have used. The 44K was used in conjunction with a fuel induction service performed by the local Chevy dealer. The carbon problem I had with my Chevy Tahoe went away.

44K is incredible fuel injector cleaner. I run a can through every 15,000-30,000 miles, it makes a noticeable difference.

Silly me - I didnt' think to look at 'fuel injectino' cleaner per se. I was just looking at it from a perspective of carbon buildup in the head area.

That's alright - I've heard enough about it and it's commonly available to boot.

Thanks guy!
-T

There is also a BG44k for throttle body cleanings.

All B&G Highly recommended by those in the know.

Fred...
smile.gif

I picked up a can of BG 44K at the dealer the other day. It's typically marketed through indep auto shops as well as car dealers. It seems to popular w/ mechanics FWIW. I bought it because my old Toyota is showing some possible signs of a little carbon buildin in the heads and figured what the heck I'll try some of this in the gas next go around.

Anybody have any opinions on BG 44K good or bad or have any recommendations for other products that are as good or better?

thanks,
-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back