Automatic Transmission Cleansing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please visit www.auto-rx.net were very proud of this web site and I value your opinion. Most people think that just a drain and refill is all
that they need to do. Many of you have been very pleased with Auto-Rx in your engine, well, now consider your transmission; like always, if your not satisfied there is no charge.

[ September 21, 2002, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: 59 Vetteman ]

I just put 6 ounces of the Auto-Rx in my 95 PSD auto-transmission and will run it 1500 miles. I am fortunate as I can drain my TC, plus drop the pan and change the filter. Also I can unhook both lines, in/out to the cooler and blow them out so the residual fluid will be very low. The remaining 6 ounces of the Auto-Rx I just poured in the engine.

[ September 21, 2002, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: 59 Vetteman ]

katsdad,
The Auto-Rx for the engine and transmission is the same product. Works great in either one. Go to the Auto-Rx site as the transmission and the engine use Auto-Rx at different ratios, or you can e-mail them.

This site was down today and some posts were lost. A question was asked about a statement on the Auto-Rx transmission site, and that post did not reappear. The Auto-Rx transmission site was redone a week or so ago and it was an error. I checked the Auto-Rx transmission site a couple of minutes ago and it was corrected to read properly.
For engines--www.Auto-Rx.com
For transmissions---www.Auto-Rx.net

[ September 26, 2002, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: 59 Vetteman ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back