Target for checking proper handgun hold???

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I am not sure how to write what I want to ask)

I have seen a target looking thing several times posted on different gun boards for checking or determining proper handgun hold. It looks like a target broken up into (I think) four parts. There are different thing listed on the target where your bullets impact. It says things like "anticipating recoil," "flinching," "jerking trigger," etc..

I do not know what that target thing is called. I did an internet search but couldn't find it because I didn't know what I was looking for. Does anyone know what I am talking about, what it is called, and where (link) I can find it on the internet?

Last edited:
If you are off yet consistant, don't rule out the sights. I have a ruger that i need to get to the gunsmith, the sights are off.

Originally Posted By: spasm3
If you are off yet consistant, don't rule out the sights. I have a ruger that i need to get to the gunsmith, the sights are off.

No, it was me. I was shooting 4 different handguns yesterday, and all 4 guns had tight groups that were high and to the left (It says "pushing" and "no follow-through."). That had never happened to me before. I could understand 1 gun doing it but not all 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back