Mixing MMO with Techron Concentrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

If MMO funded the testing you'd say they have an agenda...

Nope, not if it was conducted by a nationally certified lab that would have the results verified. Nothing wrong with MMO having the "agenda" to prove the "snake oil" charges wrong.

No, the reason they won't have those independent certified tests done is because MMO doesn't really do anything at all, except make money for MMO.
smirk.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

If MMO funded the testing you'd say they have an agenda...

Nope, not if it was conducted by a nationally certified lab that would have the results verified. Nothing wrong with MMO having the "agenda" to prove the "snake oil" charges wrong.

No, the reason they won't have those independent certified tests done is because MMO doesn't really do anything at all, except make money for MMO.
smirk.gif
wink.gif

You stated your opinion here's mine. It appears MMO doesn't have to prove the snake oil claims wrong, reading through these pages there are more people using the product with positive results, than those against it. Usually those against it haven't tried it either. Plus a product that survived 85+ years, not to shabby. As far as Turtle Wax funding the testing, its only a small % of people they'd have to impress with results so why bother? You can't please everyone, so why try?

I'm also a MMO believer, I run it in my wifes car, my truck and all my small engines after a lawnmower shop suggested it to a customer in line in front of me, I asked him about it then.
To even strengthen my belief in it I was in a engine shop today and noticed a case of it on a shelf and the owner said they used it in all their new rebuilt engines, he said it was a great product. I've had good results with it and I've had two mechanics talk it up, that is good enough for me.
My hemi doesn't seem to have that normal "tick" that hemi's normally have since I started using it, but I did change to Amsoil about the same time.

I have 147,000 miles using it with no repairs and I would recommend MMO for a fuel additive to anyone.

MMO will go the way of the dinosaur once the US requires low sulphur gasoline so better emissions equipment can be used. MMO is not ULSD compliant.

Originally Posted By: BMWTurboDzl
MMO will go the way of the dinosaur once the US requires low sulphur gasoline so better emissions equipment can be used. MMO is not ULSD compliant.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back