looking for a arsenal ak???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody know of a local dealer or anywhere else that i can purchase a nib arsenal slr-106fr? i will need to get it shipped to ms.
thanks,
whitearrow

yes i have checked every avenue that i can think of online. that is why i'm reaching out here. just thought somebody might have a gun shop that might carry arsenal and just might have one laying around.
thanks,
whitearrow

Originally Posted By: whitearrow
nib?

Yes, NEW IN BOX! Did you even bother to look?

You have seventeen hours to look at this one:

ww.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=277913460

thanks for all the suggestions and yes ammo i DID bother to look. the one that you saw wasn't totally nib. it had aftermarket parts on it. which maybe lended itself to maybe shot but not much. i was kinda leera of that deal.
thanks,
whitearrow

If you can not get an arsenal, look at Vepr, Russian built on an RPK-thickness receiver. I have a RobArms conversion of it, and I can print 2" 3-shot groups at 100 yards with it all day long.
Uly HP Wolf Classic ammo.

I used to have one of those, great gun.

Probably have better luck on an AK or AR forum.

I have the SLR-105A1. Best AK I've ever owned. A local dealer had a "106" hanging on the wall back in December. Not sure what one he had. What is the "FR?"

Originally Posted By: j_mac
I have the SLR-105A1. Best AK I've ever owned. A local dealer had a "106" hanging on the wall back in December. Not sure what one he had. What is the "FR?"

Folder, great folder too very solid lockup. Just didnt wow me as much as I thought.

thanks fellas. the fr is the rail version that has a rail on the lt. side of the receiver that the ak scope mount clamps to. if y'all do happen to see one nib in your local gunshop just let me know please. oh yeah ask them if they will ship to my ffl also please. yeah i like the 105's also. i just wanna keep my guns all to the same ammo and not have 40 different calibers if i need to bug out fast. this is just my thinking on things and some will say i'm nuts for thinking like that as far as keeping my calibers simple and easy to procure.
thanks,
whitearrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back