WHAT OIL FILTER DOES EVERYONE USE ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an obsession of buying oil filters. I still have some filters from 2007 that I've never used because I would buy one and use it afterwards.

Pureone P30001: Bought it when they just changed the can design. I remember BITOG complaining about the over-glittering all over the openings and such. I still have 3 cans in my old filter stash.

Denso oil filters, some napa proselects are in my old filter stash that I might use after I use up my new filters.

This month I've picked up some cheap blue mountain filters, a napa 51773 2qt filter, a royal purple filter, a fram.

Last edited:
from now on, im using 1 kind filter and 1 kind of oil, quaker state hm 10w30 and motorcraft FL1A, all available at walmart low price every day :), jeep and weekent mustang use same oil and same filter
smile.gif

Last edited:
The Ford gets Motorcraft FL-500s and the Duramax gets AC Delco PF2232. I wouldn't have a problem using Pure Ones, but I get the MC and AC by the case. That makes them extremely reasonably priced.

Currently using D+ in the xB, and Honda OEM in the Ody. PureOne for both on the next OCI (April in the xB and July in the Ody).

I have a handful of PureOnes for the xB, and will continue with those. When current supplies are gone, I'll move to Puro Classics from WM unless I can find a better deal on a better filter in the meantime (like more PureOne rebates).

I used to be a pretty regular purolator user, but they are becoming harder to find. Been using e-core AC Delcos lately since they have them at walmart.

Originally Posted By: T-Keith
I used to be a pretty regular purolator user, but they are becoming harder to find. Been using e-core AC Delcos lately since they have them at walmart.

Walmart is now carrying Purolator oil filters.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

Walmart is now carrying Purolator oil filters.

Sounds great, but not around here. They have Fram, AC-delco, supertech and mopar.

Sounds great, but not around here. They have Fram, AC-delco, supertech and mopar.

I'm not sure which mart of MN you are from, but they should be working their way to you shortly. The first WM I saw them in was in Eagan, and about two weeks later the shakopee store was switched over. Some day soon they will be in your neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back