THIS is why I bought a WRX instead of a Mustang...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20120324_142744.jpg

Got some great use out of the car today. Hauled some hay and the dog to make use of the hatchback, took a back-road route running errands this morning to enjoy the turbo and the AWD, and gave it an oil change this evening to get in some quality wrenching time. 51xx miles on this fill of Subaru synthetic 5w-30 -- I was going to get a sample to get it analyzed and see whether this is a reasonable OCI but I forgot until the oil was already draining out. Oh well, next time.

I'm loving the combination of speed, fun, and practicality.

LOL I guess you didn't hear the "Car Talk" show on National Public Radio a few months ago - a lady was using her husband's new Mustang to haul manure in it for some sort of gardening business she was running. Loose! IE, just shovelled into the trunk 500 pounds a load! That wasn't the reason she called - I forget the real reason - but she seemed to look at the manure as nothing out of the ordinary.

Originally Posted By: css9450
LOL I guess you didn't hear the "Car Talk" show on National Public Radio a few months ago - a lady was using her husband's new Mustang to haul manure in it for some sort of gardening business she was running. Loose! IE, just shovelled into the trunk 500 pounds a load! That wasn't the reason she called - I forget the real reason - but she seemed to look at the manure as nothing out of the ordinary.

LOL indeed. I did actually hear that episode, although I think it was dirt rather than manure. At least hay vacuums up easily
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd
This is why I may never go back to a car with a trunk. Enjoy your ride!

yep. sedans are just wasted space behind the c pillar. i guess automakers have realized that because they've started charging more for the hatch versions nowadays
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back