Has Anyone used This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used this product? Saw it at Wally World:

IMG_6878.jpg

I've never seen it - and I know must all detail products lol. Try it and report back to us.

If you want any shine at all on your dash this is not for you. It cleans well and leaves a dry surface with no greasy stuff.

Noticed my WM just stocked some of these Surf City products. The spray wax was kinda pricey if I recall.

Exceptional product as is the Road Trip Grime Destroyer. You won't be sorry if you buy it.

Just used it a few days ago. Not only for the dash but the leather steering wheel, shifter, interior door panels, rubber door seals etc. Says it can be used on fabric but havn't tried that yet. Works on everything inside the car except the windows and mirrors. This is my 2nd bottle and it would be hard to switch products since this works so well and I like trying new/different products.

As mentioned the Grime Destroyer is very good.

The only other product I've tried from the company is their shampoo which was nothing special. This is where I found out about this company and some of the results:

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?p=298641&highlight=dash#post298641

I've been using Dash Away for about 2 years. It's my favorite, go-to interior cleaner/protectant. I switched from 303 and will never go back. Dash Away leaves your dash 100% natural -- clean. If you like greasy/glossy, you won't like it. It smells good, and is an excellent cleaner as well. Most vinyl/plastic dressing products won't clean well. I've taken some stubborn stains off with Dash Away. I have removed ink on leather with this. It does have UV A/B protectant -- although it doesn't say much about "protection" on the bottle. I e-mailed and asked. Their Customer Service is excellent. I'm on their mailing list, and have received several rebates/promotions,etc. N0 -- I do not work or represent them in any way.

I actually really like every Surf City Product I have tried. (have a few).

Last edited:
Picked up a bottle when WM clearanced it out. Seems to be similar to Meg's Quik Interior Detailer in the purpose it serves, although the cleaners in Dash Away are stronger. It leaves a residue on shiny stuff though.

Also have their leather conditioner and don't think it's anything special. Leaves a really nice smell for a few days after application though.

I've used several Surf City products,and I love all of them. I find them to be "boutique" or "near boutique" level in quality without the high prices. They're not cheap,but the prices aren't sky high to me either. A little goes a long way in regards to all of their products so the prices aren't so bad after all. You can also find them in some Wal-Marts,and some of the national parts store chains. I hope Wal-Mart here does clearance their products! I will clean up (no pun intended) if they do!

I would've already tried Dash-Away,but I have two bottles of Meg's QID which should last me forever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back