Nationwide LAP 1: Where will Dannyca be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1ST
smile.gif

She's actually a decent driver, should be interesting when she figures the NASCAR car out. If anything she seems a little guilty of going for it TOO much, reminds me of a (better looking!) young Tony Stewart, can race anything.

Originally Posted By: sayjac
...she won the pole.

Hahaha
Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
.....reminds me of a (better looking!) young Tony Stewart, can race anything.

I have no problem watching her in NASCAE either. She's a lot better looking than that goofy looking Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano, both who haven't impressed me at all. Brad K. is a immature, peed off teenager who drives that way and Joey Logano just doesn't perform for the Joe Gibbs Racing, which has proved in the past, is worthy of winning races and championships. I welcome Danica with open arms. From a view interviews I seen, she seems really nervous. She was literally rushing to the pit last week thinking she was late for qualifying. I hope she aclamates quickly and is competitive. Its very good for the sport and no I'm not a female activist.

Originally Posted By: sayjac
The Danica haters thread in full force. Apparently tough to accept for some that she won the pole.
coffee2.gif

Not at all. In fact I said in another thread that she is capable of going fast on a track by herself, especially on a track like Datyona where the driver is at most 5% of the qualifying speed. But, watch her when they surround her during the race. She hates the up close bump and thrust. If I'm a "hater", it's because I had to put up with the hype for seven years in IndyCar and I know what she's got. It ain't much. Watch and see. The 'doorslammers' will soon tire of her taking all the attention while producing none of the results. She will do one thing well: sell a lot ot T-shirts.

If she gets hung out, she will drop like a stone..... If not, she will be top 10?? Don't really care..... The real show is tomorrow, and that will be a tough lesson for Danica.

Lap 50 = P39
Another DNF
Another wrecked race car.

The results speak for themselves. The expletive filled radio communication is par for the course. It's never her fault. This is exactly what you can expect when she "goes for it". Then, she will be told to quit wrecking cars and will motor around at the back of the pack hoping for a fuel economy run to break in her favor. That's the only way she can "race". It's pitiful that car owners keep spending money on her.

Originally Posted By: Indydriver
Lap 50 = P39
Another DNF
Another wrecked race car.

The results speak for themselves. The expletive filled radio communication is par for the course. It's never her fault. This is exactly what you can expect when she "goes for it". Then, she will be told to quit wrecking cars and will motor around at the back of the pack hoping for a fuel economy run to break in her favor. That's the only way she can "race". It's pitiful that car owners keep spending money on her.

+1 so many others could drive that car better but that is not the reason why she has that ride.

Last edited:
3 hours into the broadcast, with 22 laps left in the race, the ESPN broadcast team mentions for the very first time all day, #70, Johanna Long, a 19 year old rookie from Florida running in 17th place. Now there's a racer!

Go Johanna!!!!

Another class move by Kurt Busch. He was gonna get beat by Stewart so he just wrecks everybody. What an idiot. The "Geoff Bodine" of the 21st Century!

Originally Posted By: dave123
Oooops in the fence again

"Oops, I did it again"?
lol.gif

The German woman driving instructor who works at the "Ring" and appears on Brit Top Gear from time to time deserves a Danica quality ride. SHE has a real personality as well as the ability to heard a Ford Transit Van, of all things, around the Ring at amazing speed. She can also turn BOTH ways. She laughs and yells while driving and admits she was scared after. Sabine Schmitz is her name.

Last edited:
^^^ Yes, and I highly doubt (to her CREDIT!) that she has any desire to turn left only for 3-4 hours straight, regardless of the high speeds, and close quartered racing.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back