What are you drinking tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay Canada, and the drinking age of 19.
08.gif

anyway, what (if) are you drinking tonight? Here at the Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls , it's Pina Coladas. I love pinapple and coconut, and the two combined with rum = Muahahaha. Tasty. I can't stand Beer (blasphemy I know).

My usual: Wiser's rye with water.

I'll be checking out a local hard rock band a little later. The singer came on the stage with last weekend's band and did STP's "Sex Type Thing" to promote the show, so I'm hoping to hear some more of that sort of music. Core is a great high-energy album.

Hey hey now, not all of Canada has a drinking age of 19. Here in Alberta is 18! And we're not the only ones

But tonight I'm drinking water/juice. Just donated blood this morning, feeling a little weak

Was going to go to the bar, but decided to stay home. Now I am playing League of Legends. Gonna grab me a couple Coors Lights.

Girlfriend wants to hang out. Sorry missy, but it is GAMETIME!

New Glarus Spotted Cow. Some friends brought a case back across the border for me last month. Can't get it outside of Wisconsin.

IMG_3784.jpg

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
Originally Posted By: gathermewool
Ovaltine

I read that as Valvoline for a second, LMAO!

haha

I'm going to pick up a 4-pack of Unibroue's La Find Du Monde tomorrow! Most deliciousest beer, ever!

Trying some bud light platinum. Not usually a fan of regular bud light but this has a bit of a different taste that I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back