eneos motor oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine has been stocking this for over a year now. Not sure how it stacks up to other synthetic oils.

Unfortunately it might be a local napa thing and not a corporate napa thing. My old napa was an AmsOil dealer.

How were the prices?

Originally Posted By: bepperb
Unfortunately it might be a local napa thing and not a corporate napa thing. My old napa was an AmsOil dealer.

How were the prices?

It is indeed up to individual markets or even stores to carry what they please. I've never seen it at any of the three NAPAs I've visited in the past.

Originally Posted By: dparm
It is indeed up to individual markets or even stores to carry what they please. I've never seen it at any of the three NAPAs I've visited in the past.

If you ever visit the NW suburbs, the one in Wood Dale carries it. They also carry LubroMoly 5w-30/5w-40/0w-40.

Originally Posted By: bepperb

How were the prices?

6.79 /qt if I remember right.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Except the 0w-50 grade which is $11.49/qt.

If it were half that price I'd snag it locally.

It must be inexpensive in the 0w-20 grade, as the Toyota dealer near my parents' house is using it as their bulk 0w-20.

Originally Posted By: The Critic
It must be inexpensive in the 0w-20 grade, as the Toyota dealer near my parents' house is using it as their bulk 0w-20.

NAPA has it for $31.49/gal.

Originally Posted By: dparm
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Except the 0w-50 grade which is $11.49/qt.

If it were half that price I'd snag it locally.

It is hard to get a major brand name syn at a $6 everyday price. Let alone a oil like eneos.

Originally Posted By: The Critic

That is very interesting because all the bottled ENEOS oil I've ever seen is imported from Japan.
If it is being supplied in bulk would it still be coming from Japan or the Nippon Oil plant in Alabama?
Remember, the original Toyota Brand 0W-20 was made and bottled in the Alabama Nippon Oil plant before XOM took over as the supplier.

If Nippon Oil could make bottle their ENEOS and Sustina brands in Alabama that sould drop the price of their product considerably. That's the problem, it's currently over-priced.

And because they are secretive about certain data...especially with the new Sustina. A year after its release and we still know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back