Man drinks a quart of motor oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
situation.gif

OMFG.....just OMFG!

That was actually hard to watch...made me a bit queasy!

I noticed with interest that he chose 10W-40....I wonder if he'll develop a sludge problem for VII's clogging up his system?

Seriously, he'll puke that back up within a minute of shutting off the camera. No-way anyone could keep that down!

I think I would have gone with G oil.

I'm surprised he didn't choose a lighter viscosity since he seems so concerned with heating it up to thin it.

It funny though, I was reading the labeling on some grease I was getting for my tractor and it was rated as food grade as well. I forget the exact wording, but it basically said that some grease into the food was just fine, but don't over do it...

Ahhh yes. Stick it to the man, by going to a corporate ran store to buy a corporately made product, to drink and potentially cause yourself harm.

Fool proof!

How ironic that this was posted at the same time as a post containing this picture about the desire to learn - kids crossing a broken bridge to get to school:

image.jpg

I noticed that the bottle was one of those with the instruction pictures on the neck that shows how to pour the oil correctly, and he didn't even get that right! Future Darwin award winner?
33.gif

Look at some more of that guys videos; he eats and drinks all kinds of nasty stuff. Jugs of vinegar, toilet paper, anything you can think of.

I saw that guy eat a roll of tp on worlds dumbest. I had to stop watching that vid pretty quick. That guy is going to die a horrible chemical death very soon. And I too would have drank g-oil as well if i were to drink any.

The bottle keeps leaving camera view. You do see it 2/3 full as per the little translucent line on the side. But he could have several different bottles of maple syrup or something and he keeps trading one for another off camera.

Even the initial shot of him breaking the seal, he could have heated the cap up with boiling water and carefully stretched it off and over.

I laughed. For all we know, it was dark corn syrup or maple syrup or something.

Mineral oil is a good laxitive. Eating an order of chicken mcnuggets, a bag of gummy bears and a bottle of coke probably does as much chemical harm to the body as this... Minus the laxitive action.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
The bottle keeps leaving camera view. You do see it 2/3 full as per the little translucent line on the side. But he could have several different bottles of maple syrup or something and he keeps trading one for another off camera.

Even the initial shot of him breaking the seal, he could have heated the cap up with boiling water and carefully stretched it off and over.

I agree; it's maple syrup. He's kind of been caught doing the same thing before. Some of the stuff he does is completely real. It's hard to fake eating en entire roll of toilet paper.

Originally Posted By: eljefino

That wouldn't surprise me.
Besides, I don't see the connection between drinking a bottle of generic labelled motor oil and his beef with the uber compensated big business exec's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back