Regane HM,,,,still has PEA ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Oregoonian
These have been some posts stating that Techron has removed the PEA in their product.

How about Regane ?

They have no proof of this, they changed from saying PEA to trade secret or propitiatory on the msds.

Originally Posted By: mongo161
Oregoonian....Well you can always try to get a VOA on the Techron if you want to know for sure.

Sure....spend $20 to $25 for a VOA...on a $5+ bottle (WM) of Regane.

I assuming it still has PEA...and its worked fine for me the last two times I used it.

Originally Posted By: chevrofreak
These posts are by clueless people that believe that an MSDS shows everything that is in a product.
Can you prove otherwise that the product does indeed have PEA in it or are you just giving a clueless answer? It doesn't matter, I use Redline and 3M, two products that I know have PEA in it.

I'm one of those "clueless" posters that questioned whether or not Techron Concentrate still had the 50% PEA in it after Chevron oddly decided to OMIT any mention of PEA from their consumer advertising where they previously clearly stated that Techron Concentrate had a 50% PEA detergent concentration.

Something smells bad about that.

Redline works well... BG44K works as well or better and some say it does not have PEA. [censored], because it works as well now as it did 10 years ago.

I think BG works better then Redline because I use one can of BG44K whereas it takes two bottles of Redline to get the same results. I use both products on my own vwhicles and also many friends... Reline $10 or BG $20...

Whats good is both products do their job whereas many of the others cleaners are a waste of dough.

Oregoonian....Well you can always try to get a VOA on the Techron if you want to know for sure.

How in the heck is a VOA going to show whether or not a product has PEA in it?

Originally Posted By: chevrofreak

How in the heck is a VOA going to show whether or not a product has PEA in it?

I was wondering this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back