Whole Foods

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAH! AWESOME VIDEO

Man, I wish I lived by a Whole foods. I love that store. I'm 100 miles from the nearest Whole Foods.

Too funny! I think I've found a new ringtone for my wife. "It's getting real in the Whole Foods parking lot. You know the deal with the little shopping carts they got!" Bwah ha ha - she loves Whole Foods and I love to act like I'm five years old when I drive the little shopping carts around like race cars.

Ever hear the joke on how Whole Foods should really be called "Whole Paycheck?" Ha ha ha - wife was reading a blog where a woman was calling it whole paycheck because it seems like she was dropping her whole paycheck there...

thanks,
b

Though hipster mommies annoy me, and the excessively tatted staff not my style, I do like the products they have.

I love Whole Foods! this is a funny video and especially relevant for the store they have here in Boca Raton, lots of loaded Boca people in their BMWs, Mercedes and Prius'...[censored] there's some $$ here in Boca!

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
After 30 seconds I shut it off.

That's funny!
lol.gif

I've gotta hand it to that guy--he parlayed that youtube spot into a paying gig:

http://www.berkeleyside.com/tag/david-wittman/

That guy shamelessly ripped off this dude, who is much funnier:

I lived in this hood during the "transition" period, so it's particularly funny to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: stro_cruiser
I love Whole Foods! this is a funny video and especially relevant for the store they have here in Boca Raton, lots of loaded Boca people in their BMWs, Mercedes and Prius'...[censored] there's some $$ here in Boca!

I go to the Whole Foods on Alton Ave in Miami Beach..I have been to the Whole Foods at I-95&Glades in Boca Raton as I have family in North Broward..I have never seen so many rude and arrogant people as I saw in Boca..I avoid going to Boca for anything now..I have been all over the country and never came across a town so rude.

The Whole Foods on Alton Ave in Miami Beach has Bentleys,Rolls Royce's and a lot of BMWs in their lot..Yet all the people are very nice.

With that said I am sure there is a small sprinkling of nice people in Boca Raton.

I love Whole Foods... Honestly, the prices are not that bad if shop smart, like anything else. You do have to be careful with some things though.

My favorite store though is Giant Eagle's Market District. They only have what, four or five locations (I been to two Pittsburgh locations and one in Columbus) and the stores are simply beautiful. Great prices as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back