Post your latest beer consumption

Goose Island
2011 Bouron County Brand Stout 14.5% ABV
I can say one of the best beers ever and can't wait for the release every year.

My daughter brought down some Grizzly Beer today for me at Xmas. It's 4.5% ginger beer - interesting, but not something to rave about - I'm going to sit outside and have another cold one, the taste might grow on me.

Had a TROEG'S Troegenator last night with the neighbor across the county road/street. Very tasty!

I drink a beer every now and again but I have never found one that tastes great. When I need something to quench my thirst, I still look at ice tea or soda over beer. If someone can recommend an absolute great tasting beer that I can crave, instead of drinking it to just get buzzed, I would love to try it.

Originally Posted By: ryansride2017
If someone can recommend an absolute great tasting beer that I can crave, instead of drinking it to just get buzzed, I would love to try it.

Give Hoegaarden (white ale) a try if you haven't already.

However, if you're not a big fan of beer taste in general, I don't think there is anything that can be done, short of switching to wine coolers or hard cider.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Give Hoegaarden (white ale) a try if you haven't already.

I can second this one. I'm lucky enough to have a local home brew store that sells it for $1.25/bottle; whenever I'm in, I treat myself to a six-pack of that and another of Paulaner.

Getting thirsty just typing about it.

Back