Ipone oils??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I,ve bin running ipone snow racing 2 stoke oil in my 98 MXZ 670 ski doo any one else running ipone? Great stuff!!!!

Ive ran it in my SRX a few times nothing special i seen, i went back to interceptor,power valves seems a touch cleaner.

Originally Posted By: bob4558
Ive ran interceptor leaves black sticky resin on valves

Well your going to get that with any oil,I've ran them all, interceptor seemed to be the best in my application.

In a world dominated by the big oil companies, Ipone has built its success on a clearly differentiated strategy. Ipone oils and maintenance products are in fact all exclusively dedicated to motorbikes and recreational vehicles.
It is this principle of concentrating 100% on motorbikes supported by the latest research and development which has enabled the brand to stand out from the competition. Great champions, such as Régis Laconi, Richard Sainct and Cyril Després have achieved their greatest successes with the Ipone logo on their outfits.
From this test environment at the highest level of competition, Ipone has developed an unsurpassed range of lubricants and motorbike maintenance products. With more than 150 products in its catalogue, Ipone covers all vehicles (racing, off-road, road, urban, scooters, quad bikes, snowmobiles, jet skis, etc.) and all uses (competition, extreme, intensive, leisure, etc.).
In line with the latest technical and ecological standards, Ipone products are also enhanced with brilliant white packaging which gives the brand a fun, bright and user-friendly image. This is another way in which this company stands out, a company which has been determined to be different since 1985, the year it was created.

Sounds good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back