B-12 Chemtool Kit Hose for Water Carbon Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the B-12 Chemtool® Total Combustion System Cleaning Kit and thought that the hose that the B-12 is sucked into the intake might make a good way for "water carbon removal".

Would/could the small diameter hose and the three way "Y" connector in line of the hose used to vaporize the B-12 work to vaporize water too?
The system sucks the B-12 in the motor very slowly. Is the system slow enough to safely inject water with out worrying about damaging the motor?

Honestly, it's probably too slow. I did the water de-carbon on the Jeep once. I wedged a small piece of wood in the throttle stop to hold the engine around 3k rpm, and took a garden hose, set the nozzle to mist, and let it loose down the TB. Engine didn't even seem to notice (although less water might be needed for a smaller engine), other than it blowing a bit of steam and carbon out the exhaust. Just make sure you let it stay revved up for a good 20 seconds after you stop adding water to suck any puddles out of the intake manifold, otherwise you risk a hydrolock or stall when it idles back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back