Looking for 380acp for Concealed Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
Ruger LCP is a good SMALL pistol, fire one before getting one though.

It's a hand full, long trigger and sites are for close close targets.

light and compact. Perfect for summer shorts and such.

Bill

+1

In my shorts right now. But yes, it is a short range pistol without lots of practice.

I have 2 kel-tec .380's and a NAA guardian in .32. The kel-tec's are hands down better for carrying. Way lighter and easier to shoot. I had problems with one of the kel-tec's jamming and sent it back to the factory (I'd bought it used) they replaced every single part of that gun except the polymer frame. Great service. I seen no reason to spend the extra coin on the Ruger.

Does anyone know if the LC9 be pocket carried comfortably? and of coarse with a pocket holster? saw one the other day but it seemed quite larger than the LCP which I'm looking at too.

I would think it's a little big for that. I've put one in my pocket and it would be unwieldy to carry and certainly to draw. You'd need an inside the pants type holster IMO.

Originally Posted By: Blaze
Does anyone know if the LC9 be pocket carried comfortably? and of coarse with a pocket holster? saw one the other day but it seemed quite larger than the LCP which I'm looking at too.

If you remove the grip extension it fits well into a large pocket. Doesn't need a pocket holster. It's not too much bigger than the LCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back