Who makes CAM2 Synthetic Blend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading the back of the bottle and it says Evergreen, CO. Does anyone know who makes this oil? Also, who produces the Motorcraft synthetic blend? My guess is Warren.

Originally Posted By: stangyellow
I'm reading the back of the bottle and it says Evergreen, CO. Does anyone know who makes this oil? Also, who produces the Motorcraft synthetic blend? My guess is Warren.

No Idea about CAM2, but MotorCraft is made by ConocoPhillips. The MotorCraft Synblend 5w-20 is excellent stuff!!

Originally Posted By: stangyellow

Yes motorcraft is NOT warren its ConocoPhillps - also makes Honda, Kendall and Trop Artic.

Originally Posted By: Ken2
Cam2 is independent, spun off from Sun in 1981.

For what it's worth, the Cam2 synthetic is now Dexos certified - at least they advertise it as such.

Ahh Cam 2. I bought a couple of cases of Cam 2 Racing Oil back in the early 80s after reading an article in Hot Rod magazine. About the only place I could find it then was a department store called Zayres. I ran it in my street Camaro. What I remember most about it was that it came out of the can almost perfectly clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back