[Cut Open] NEW NAPA Platinum 41515

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is the same filter as a Wix 5515 and a Carquest 85515. I just put one on my 91 Dynasty today. Paper/Glass media. Love it.

These filters can be used for 2-3 OCI no problem ,well worth the price for a great filtering/flowing filter.

i'm definitely stocking up on these filters,may just be my "new" regular stock.

Originally Posted By: daman
These filters can be used for 2-3 OCI no problem ,well worth the price for a great filtering/flowing filter.

How many miles you plan to drive for each interval to leave this on for 3 of them?

Originally Posted By: sm00thpapa

How many miles you plan to drive for each interval to leave this on for 3 of them?

I've ran my AC Delco UPF's and StrataPores for 15,000 before and they looked fine upon inspection,these filters are more then capible.

Here's my thread about them,since then i greatly expanded the interval.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1494444

Here's my thread about them,since then i greatly expanded the interval.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1494444

Fleet guards have always been an exceptional filter. May I ask where you get them from? I can't find them anywhere around my area. I plan on going 6K with the P1's.

We have a local International dealer we get them through,OR if you have a JD dealer by you you can get the FG through them,at least my stores you can.

or check online..

These are $7.99 at Napa right now. Must be a sale price.....

Really? have to make a call Monday...

Yes go to Napa website and put in your zip code to see what the prices are. My area rings up at $7.99 and you can reserve them online and pick up in store.

Yes go to Napa website and put in your zip code to see what the prices are. My area rings up at $7.99 and you can reserve them online and pick up in store.

thumbsup2.gif
thanks

Still $12.49 darn..

ditto, score on them while you can guys in zip areas(store specific perhaps?) promoting the 'new' Platinum.

that sux. down to 8.04 here. oh well I guess it gives me an excuse to pick 1 or 2 up and some mos2

Originally Posted By: Texan4Life
that sux. down to 8.04 here. oh well I guess it gives me an excuse to pick 1 or 2 up and some mos2

Hey Tex, I believe if you have your receipt and with in 30 days of purchase you can get a refund on the price difference. It's worth a shot.

$8.04 at one random location outside of metro-Atlanta. Any metro-ATL Napa seems to be at $12.49 for the Platinum. They don't list the filter at the Napa closest with the ideal price of $8.04 as "available now", but I can buy online and is 'usually available in 24-48 hours'...worth a shot?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back