amsoil prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad day..I am no longer an Amsoil user (using it since the 90's). Amsoil wants $31.90 for one gallon of there 0w30 WITHOUT shipping and tax...

I just bought Mobil 1 0w30 for $26.XX WITH tax...

I still use LC20 for the oil so for the about $8 per car savings, I will take Mobil...

In these times, you got to save where you can..Will do a UOA when time comes to see.

The oil most of us put in our vehicles is still much cheaper than gasoline, insurance, etc. I bet to real car lovers, it's slightly more than the car care products for the interior and exterior!
banana2.gif

Originally Posted By: snowmaker
Sad day..I am no longer an Amsoil user (using it since the 90's). Amsoil wants $31.90 for one gallon of there 0w30 WITHOUT shipping and tax...

I still use LC20 for the oil so for the about $8 per car savings, I will take Mobil...

In these times, you got to save where you can..Will do a UOA when time comes to see.

Remember, sometimes you get what you pay for

Mobil 1 does not even compare the AZO.. Mobil 1 is formulated for normal oil change intervals, 3-5,000 miles. Only the Mobil 1 Extended Performance (15,000 mile oil) comes close to AZO but its still short by 10,000 miles.

Mobil 1 is really not worth what you paid for it, extended performance maybe?

Originally Posted By: snowmaker

I dunno, man. Your car may very well explode.

Originally Posted By: Mike_dup1
Mobil 1 does not even compare the AZO.. Mobil 1 is formulated for normal oil change intervals, 3-5,000 miles. Only the Mobil 1 Extended Performance (15,000 mile oil) comes close to AZO but its still short by 10,000 miles.

Mobil 1 is really not worth what you paid for it, extended performance maybe?

Bollocks
smile.gif

Oil Change Interval: Oil change intervals can be as short as 3,000 miles or as long 15,000 miles on some new cars. We recommend that you follow the oil and filter change frequencies shown in your owner's manual. With Mobil 1’s high-performance reserves, you can have the confidence to go the full mileage or time frame recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Mobil 1 is especially suitable for the latest vehicles with extended drain intervals or vehicles with oil monitoring systems that vary oil drain intervals.

So AZO really will go for 25k OCI??i think not guys. Okay maybe in your old ladys Yaris. C'mon now mainstream oil companies have caught up. Not only Has amsoil increased prices but shipping cost also has increased with everything else. Most all Amsoil UOA are cashed out at 10-12k also. They dont warranty anything if you send a UOA to them to cover their claims. By the time you sample, Sample, Sample you can just change it and not ever worry about resultsand spending another 60.00 to be told you have TBN left. Save money where????

Well I have gone will over 13K in diesel's and over 18K using sso and what is wrong? They warranty their product IF you follow the rules (easy)...Yes the samples are not cheap but I think you do not understand the benefits of uoa since you think, based on your post, they are about an oil changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back