Blue Mountain Oil Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see my Lowe's now carries Peak Motor Oil and "blue mountain filters,"

Anybody ever hear of them?

They look like they have solid construction .

They are marketed by Old World Industries (Just like Peak) so my guess is they are built under contract by a major. I havnt matched them up to other brands to see who builds them but the one I saw definitely wasnt a FRAM.

No not a plastic core ( i think thats called an e - core? ) , it had a metal core like a purolator or bosch .

they have purolator part numbers, well, most of them at least. My cross reference would be a BMJ4651. The picture also shows the typical purolator style bypass (dome end).

More info on Blue Mountain:

http://www.bluemountainprofessional.com/about.htm

Quote:
Old World Industries, maker of PEAK® Performance Products, has launched its Blue Mountain™ Professional line of affordable, high-quality automotive functional fluids and repair products targeted to service and repair shops, and automotive dealerships.

The Blue Mountain Professional line features premium products without the premium price tag. Product categories include: functional fluids, motor oil, wiper blades, filters and brake, transmission and engine maintenance chemicals. A full listing of products can be found at www.bluemountainprofessional.com.

"Old World Industries is a trusted name in automotive products," said Kal Mahmood, senior vice president of commercial sales. "Our customers know that products from Old World Industries come with the backing of over 35 years of experience and an understanding that we'll support them beyond the first sale."

Like all of Old World Industries' ventures, Blue Mountain Professional will receive the backing of our national marketing support. As a trusted automotive supplier, purchasers will know they are working with a company with long-term experience and a competitive edge in the marketplace. By containing an entire product line under one brand name, purchasing and distribution will be easier than ever before.

"We like to make things as streamlined as possible for our customers," said Mahmood. "We focus on how we can help our customers with their day-to-day bottom line and providing their customers with reliable, high quality products they can trust."

In addition to the cost savings, purchasers of this product line will be eligible to participate in Old World Industries' other marketing programs, and have access to the company's other product lines. As one of the largest privately owned companies in the automotive aftermarket industry, Old World Industries offers a variety of products for the professional installer, and the do-it-yourself consumers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back