Saving Gas bumping up mileage and octane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gained about 2mpg by removing my snow tires, and going back to my goodyear all season tires, as well as a change in tire pressure. I went from 30psi to 34psi on all 4 corners.

Also emptied the stuff out of the trunk that I did not need. I'm running regular gas, and mobil super 5w30 now.

Originally Posted By: ARB1977
Staying off the go pedal is the the best way to save fuel and proper maintence. Like mentioned above summer blended fuels are coming out soon so you should see a slight increase there.

actually, staying off the stop pedal will save you more than staying off the go pedal.

Originally Posted By: badtlc
actually, staying off the stop pedal will save you more than staying off the go pedal.

For sure! Using the stop pedal too much tends to reflect using the go pedal too much, as well as poor planning or not looking ahead in which case the go pedal was held down too long.

Speed limit on Idaho Hwys/Freeways is 75, most go 80mph. If you don't go...you will get run over...heck, even the LargeCars do 80? I drive how I drive and the mileage I get is just what I get. LOL

$ 150 for the 1st and 100 for the second one. Can return (hopefully) for 4 months if not fully satisifed. I should have about 350 miles on the van and 100 miles on the Fury late this week. The package comes with 5 vials of additive to change each 6K for a total of 30K. Can't wait too see if these devices work.....Will update by Friday.

I have noticed that the lower grade of gas I am running is working fine and engines are running smoothly!

Update:

Ok, believe it or not....

Fury went from 21mpg to 24mpg

Town and Country went from 18 to 22mpg.

I am impressed! The Town and Country and Fury are now running on regular so the savings are quite substantial over the 30K life of this product. Dr. Micheal Savage once again is right!
grin.gif

Ehhh.....

1: Cut out the floorboard.

2: Stick your legs through.

3: Make like Fred Flintstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back