Since the cat is already out of the bag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the HDEO forum, New products coming soon-- XL and OE 0W-20, OE 15W-40 Diesel (of course), Break-in SAE 30 (engine builders), engine assembly lube, and some other stuff we have to wait another couple of days to hear about........

Originally Posted By: addyguy
Did you say XL and OE 0W-20?

I'm listening.....

My same thoughts.
13.gif

Originally Posted By: Pablo
In the HDEO forum, New products coming soon-- XL and OE 0W-20, OE 15W-40 Diesel (of course), Break-in SAE 30 (engine builders), engine assembly lube, and some other stuff we have to wait another couple of days to hear about........

I'm pretty excited by the break-in oil and the assembly lube. Now I should be able to about all Amsoil products in my shop.

Did you say XL and OE 0W-20?

I'm listening.....

Coming next month

Also coming this fall, SS 5W-20

Coming in the near future, more oil filter apps, several new hydraulic oils, multi-viscosity bio-hyd oil and an ultra low-viscosity bio-hyd oil for arctic use.

Quote:
Here's the Break-in oil. Probably would be fine for mowers.

Designed for the hot rod market. AMSOIL is sponsor of several engine builder and hot rod series and they wanted to have a product line to cover every aspect of that field. They hated to see these engine builders using a cheap no-name brand of assembly lube and break-in oil in these engines before switching them to AMSOIL.

Now they have the assembly lube, break-in oil and the Z-Rod oils.

Note-The Break in oil is not synthetic, its mineral oil.

Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
That darn cat!

I feel sorry for whomever has to keep putting him in that bag.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Looks like the OE and XL 0W-20 are no-shows?

How so?

On May 25, Mike_Dup said they were coming 'next month'.

Well, it's June 30, and there is no sigh or mention of them. If they are already certified, shouldn't be a problem getting info out....unless Amsoil changed their mind on them....

if you look at the specs for Amsoil XL + OE oils they are superior to other group III "synthetics" for a little xtra $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back