Worth it to use Northland oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to Arnold Motor (auto store in the midwest) and they have Northland 5w30 synthetic blend for 2.96 per quart. Northland is an oil based in Iowa. seems like a good price. any ideas?

Go for it! It's one of my go-to oils and has always worked well for me. I don't have aby hard data to back it, except for no exploded engines...

It's a big bulk seller around here too btw..

On a side note, I like with Arnolds- good store, good people...

I've been tempted to use Northland (based in Waterloo, IA - interviewed their about 12 years ago... don't remember the position).

What's kept me from using it is the lack of a company website. In this day and age? Come on, really? For such a large regional seller, I'd expect at least some basic company info online but there is none.

Originally Posted By: buickman50401
I've been tempted to use Northland (based in Waterloo, IA - interviewed their about 12 years ago... don't remember the position).

What's kept me from using it is the lack of a company website. In this day and age? Come on, really? For such a large regional seller, I'd expect at least some basic company info online but there is none.

Dunno, maybe they want to keep it more personal - if you have questions, call them or one of their reps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back