Exxon Superflo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: johnachak
Nevermind. Just saw the veteran notation...My bad. Just surprised an American Vet would drive a Japanese car, thats all.

Really? You are serious ? Look up Xenophobia. With that logic we would never drive an English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Italian, Vietnamese, German, Austrian, Russian, Chinese cars etc...

You better start ripping out components of your car like the alternator, stereo etc....

And cellphones, TV's, clothes, toaster, PS3...

Anyone else care to add to the list?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: daman
That oil would probably go 7-8k, application depending.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubb...240#Post2205240

7400 mile, 4+ year OCI on a neglected engine. This oil was noted on an old 2006 Jiffy Lube receipt as "Mobil 10W-30" (previous owner kept all repair receipts), so I'm assuming it was Mobil Clean/Exxon Superflo. TBN held up reasonably well and the oil didn't appear black or chunky when it was drained. I was expecting worse.

Hey stubbakatt, does wal mart carry this Mobil Special? I didnt get the case but friend in punxsy area has it or some of it still thats SM rated. Anyone know if Autozone or Advance Auto carries this oil? Would like to try it out. Any help locating this oil or where to get some would be great. May check wal mart out friday to look for myself also.

thank you in advance

It looks like Target is starting to carry the Mobil Special. That's the only place I know of yet. According to this thread, it's $2.99 a quart.
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2213745

Not sure if Walmart plans to carry it, since they already have tons of other Mobil oils. The Superflo is still an excellent oil if you can still get the leftover SM stuff.

Originally Posted By: Silver_civic
Hey stubbakatt, does wal mart carry this Mobil Special? I didnt get the case but friend in punxsy area has it or some of it still thats SM rated. Anyone know if Autozone or Advance Auto carries this oil? Would like to try it out. Any help locating this oil or where to get some would be great. May check wal mart out friday to look for myself also.

thank you in advance

Yeah, dont know if wal mart; the way they are these days will carry it or no. Yeah I think my friend up in Punxsy still has bout two cases that are SM rated, and he said he would look for sure. He wants 20$ a case he did say to me. Thats decent in my book. I will check out Advance Auto and Autozone friday or saturday to see if I can get a case of superflo or if they still have it, as I hear the SN stuff is slowly coming to stores; but lot of stores may already have gone to the SN. When I was in Punxsutawney wal mart bout 3 weeks ago, that wal mart had all pennzoil yellow bottle in SN already.

adam vasbinder

thanks for that link Stubbakatt also and the advice

Really? You are serious ? Look up Xenophobia. With that logic we would never drive an English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Italian, Vietnamese, German, Austrian, Russian, Chinese cars etc....

Thats right right now we have no jobs and a dead or dying economy for our new vets and our kids. We have to start supporting ourselves. As it has been said Chinese only buy Chinese... we dont care about the future if we dont start supporting ourselves.
The fact that we dont have any more electronics etc. Made here when we invented them in silicone valley is exactly what i mean. We have hardly any American products so we have to support those we have. If i could buy an american stereo or tv i would. I only buy American tools. And anything else i have a choice of. Why the heck would I want a Korean or Japanese to have a job and not my own or my neivhbors kids? Stupid question. Let them buy their own products. Wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back