Selling Amsoil on Amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe somebody from Amazon.com is an Amsoil Dealer.
grin.gif

Apparently there are three different resellers...

AF Performance Products
AF Performance Products Customer Service Contact
Phone: 713-364-2377

Blast Supercenter
Blast Supercenter Customer Service Contact
Phone: 1-903-212-9700

Adventure Harley-Davidson
Adventure Harley-Davidson is a full service Harley-Davidson dealer. We are located in Dover, Ohio (U.S.A.). We have over 30,000 sq. ft. of showroom area, service and shopping area.
Phone: 330-364-6519

Hey, PABLO!!!

I'll bet if they start selling it for PC price [or less if that's possible] w/o charging the PC fee, other dealers will start complaining. Otherwise there is really no reason at all to buy it from Amazon Amsoil dealers. JMO

IF Amsoil is ever to grow into large scale oil company, with the resources to upgrade and certify their oils....

Will they not need to be sold on Amazon, your local Walmart, etc??

MLM may generate a small market of true believers, but not likely a large share of total oil sales.

Aren't shipping costs added to that price? Comes out to be the same if not more then retail price.

Well, they've been selling Amsoil stuff on ebay for many years now, I don't see how this is any different.

I agree, the price with shipping is no bargain, but that can easily be changed.

The question is does this violate any dealer rules? What we're seeing is someone trying to put their foot in the door, hoping it doesn't get closed on them.

I don't think we will See this very long

Being an Amsoil Dealer myself, we are not allowed to sell Amsoil products on personal websites or post product prices on personal websites, everything must go through www.amsoil.com

Now if these people are not actually dealers, they may be able to get away from it, and if they are they will probably lose there dealership status and any Sponsored Dealers/PC/RA/CA they may have.

This guy is actually a dealer. At least the AF performance seller.

[link removed] is his amsoil website - the phone numbers match. I have already sent a notice to Amsoil. Other dealers should as well.

You are not allowed to add products to a shopping cart system via the Amsoil marketing policy.

Amsoil usually takes this real serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: hate2work

Well, they've been selling Amsoil stuff on ebay for many years now, I don't see how this is any different.

I agree, the price with shipping is no bargain, but that can easily be changed.

The question is does this violate any dealer rules? What we're seeing is someone trying to put their foot in the door, hoping it doesn't get closed on them.

Dealers cannot sell on eBay. Amsoil sales on eBay are closely followed by Amsoil and dealers get the boot.....current sales are individuals. Amazon sales clearly violate at least two rules. You don't need to go through Amazon to buy Amsoil, and you certainly can get a lower price!

$27 for 1 qt, where’s the “lol” button on Amazon? They can also run a promotion like “buy 3qts for the price of 4, and get the 4th one absolutely free”

$27 for 1 qt, where’s the “lol” button on Amazon? They can also run a promotion like “buy 3qts for the price of 4, and get the 4th one absolutely free”

The LOL button is right next to the “10 year old thread” button...if you’ve got something to say about current pricing and sales, OK, but this thread is hardly relevant...so, why dig it up?

The LOL button is right next to the “10 year old thread” button...if you’ve got something to say about current pricing and sales, OK, but this thread is hardly relevant...so, why dig it up?
I guess you need to check that new software that you guys deployed, this thread popped up as a recent one for me. I’m not checking the dates if a thread is on the page 1 of a category, as well as I never navigate thru pages to find a thread from 2011 :) I hope you have the events log to figure (assuming you want to)

The Xenforo software offers "similar" threads, with the date of the most recent post displayed on the right hand side, in a contrasting color.

It's a very useful feature if you're searching for similar topics. That's why it's enabled.

However, it does require some actual thought, or diligence, on the part of the poster, before just clicking and posting in a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back