Hurst Injector Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go Paul! Paul is a friend, great guy, and honest, I'd use him w/o hesitation. Best wishes buddy!

Frank

Hurrah!!!

Good luck Paul/Trav in your venture. You've gained a lot of followers here due to the support and assistance rendered to fellow BITOG'ers.

So where do we get more "info"?

Thanks guys!
Check out the website in my sig,i don't have it quite the way i want it yet so its kind of a work in progress but you will get the idea.
By all means anyone can call me if they want to know more,have questions or need help figuring out if they really need an off car servicing or not.

I am working on a few things that i will be posting later.

Paul

Very good. Now, when you going to move that service to WI?
grin2.gif

After i get the one in Germany going later this year.
lol.gif

I got the same website with .de so i am working on doing that project this summer over there.

Diesel will certainly be done in Germany as the majority of cars are diesels,i have a deal with the manufacturer of most of the OEM units for pump and injector units/parts.
I honestly don't know if the market here warrants spending the huge investment necessary on that kind of equipment given its a very limited market.

If i can get a used machine over there then it could be a possibility in the future.
However i can do GDI,and small engine gasoline injectors e.g snowmobiles and motorcycles here.

Thanks Frank. Like i said the website is still being worked on but i think it will be okay.

thats cool trav! i used to work for a company that rebuilt mechanical diesel injectors but unfortunately they went the way of the dodo when everyone started switching to electronic...

Hey Frank.Steady,it keeps me busy.

JHZR2
I will be looking at some used Bosch machines this summer when I'm there.
Diesel machines new cost a lot of money (read cost a fortune) but if one is in the right price range i will ship it back.

I can hardily recommend Hurst Injector Service to anyone who wants their injectors cleaned. I have found Paul to be knowledgable and friendly, he is concerned about the customer and is interested in how the engine runs after installation.

Thank you Paul for your very prompt service and shipments! I just had my second set of injectors serviced, this set I had Stainless baskets installed for the pending ethanol situation; I couldn't be more pleased. The first set for my wife's 2004 Accord V6 were an instant 2 mpg gain after installation. You can't go wrong here! Thanks again!

Thanks from my brother for a great job cleaning the injectors from his Ram PU. What a difference!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back