How it's Made: Fram Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it many times on Discovery Channel up here... It's funny how they let you see only what they want you to see...
wink.gif

Ye$, it'$ funny how they only let you $ee what the product manufacturer want$ you to $ee.

Chris142: How in the heck did you catch that? I had to keep playing it in slow motion to see it!

You do mean when it just gets ready to be lifted onto that spinning wheel thing right?

I dunno how I saw it. I just did and had to back it up and double check it.

Might be why I cant see across the street but I can see a crack in something up close that nobody else can see?

Think I finally caught it flying off after about 5 times but....

They did not show QC stuff so they may yet still catch it.

Fascinating stuff. Every time I see something like that, I wonder who sat down and said 'okay, let's see, if I make a machine that can do this, and another one that can do that, we can make THIS', then did it.
crazy2.gif

I am also amazed at the engineering to get it to all work right. And the increase in production must be incredible. Imagine how many people were needed to do the same thing and probably much slower too.

Thanks for posting - very interesting. Vastly complex MFG process - the amount of effort, time and energy to setup a finely-tuned operation would be staggering.
crazy2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back