My apologies to BITOG members...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this is not the correct spot to post this...but since I recentely have been posting in this HDEO forum, I felt that I should post this apology first to "dnewton3" and everyone else on this forum....I wont go into specific detail, and bore any of you about everything going on in my life right now...but I have been on the absolute "edge" with my stress outside of this forum, and to top it all off, within the last 2 weeks... I had to bury my very best friend who chose to end his life. I come to this website to educate myself on this very fluid which we all obsess about called oil...which enables us to make our vehicles "which we all work hard to pay for" last a very long time...I am not a weak spirited person... and I usually can handle sarcasm, and "jeering" from people.....but these last 6 months have been nothing but me being on edge with lots of things in my life. I apologise to "dnewton3" , and all of you who I have included with my last post about leaving this website. I am NOT leaving this forum. I enjoy it very much..... and will continue to be a part of it. Again....my apologies to all..... now let's all raise a glass of HDEO and get along now! Take care. -Poncho

Last edited:
No big deal.

I said you'd be back.
thumbsup2.gif

Hey Ponch, I lost my best friend at a very young age, just want to say that be strong, and be well. God Bless

Good to have you here!! BITOG members support you fully. Never ever in all my years on BITOG I have seen the member body just attack anyone for no reason. This is actually one of the "safer" spots on the net. Relax, take it easy - sounds like you have had a very stressful ride.

Ponch, everyone has off days... including when on BITOG. Life is 10 percent how you make it and 90 percent how you take it. If we all look at it that way, it's easy to say "no biggie." The road of life gets rocky sometimes. The only thing to do is lock the hubs, air down, grab low range and start climbin' them boulders. There's always a cold beer at the end of the trail.

I like that saying "Jim allen"! In fact....just to mess around with my duramax...I did recentely "grab low range" just to see how fast I could actually go in low...ONLY to find out that there is a governed speed in the ECM which does not allow you to go past 40 MPH!....BUT wanna talk about pure torque in that gear! Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back