NEO has updated their website, and their products

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they are not a big player, or one that has much interest on here, but 'Neo' synthetic oils has updated their website and expanded/moderninzed their product offerings:

http://www.neosyntheticoil.com/

They are one of the few oil blenders that still uses majorty Diester basestocks in their oil, and up until recently, their oils were blended very old-school, like they were in the 1970's.

It 'looks' like they have added some grades, re-done their packaging, and even have API certs on some of them. Thing I find most interesting is they no longer offer a 10W-40 grade - that grade is what most Diester-based syns were in the 1970's, and up until recently, was still a prominent product of theirs.

Might be an oil to 'rediscover'!

Link to post parent: [ Here ]

Boy, they did a major update to their old website. Good to see some products with API ratings. I have a few friends that are involved in major racing that have been using their greases and gear oils for many years.

Thanks for the update.

One thing I find interesting is the reference made on the old site to diester base stocks being used is gone.....hmmm...

No more MTF.

The original website had more products and plenty of data. It was updated and all that data was lost. At least now it provides a little more info for some of their products. But, it looks like some products are missing. Still too vague.

Finally, their website looks modern...ha.

BTW, unDummy, their 75w90HD is GL-4, meaning it's okay for a lot of manual trannies. The RHD is GL-5.

I wonder how many cases of "whatever" are in the 'warehouse'.

Their MTF was a good Synchromesh/ATF replacement for manuals requiring a thin MTF, MTL, or ATF.
Neo MTF

Besides the 0w5, few other things are missing:

LSD additive:
Neo LSD

UCL/FI:
Neo FI cleaner

2-stroker:
2-stroke oil

Interesting company.
Conventional grades and no 0W oils.
All their motor oils have relatively low VI's. With their racing bent I wonder if they are VII free?

I'd consider trying their 5W-20 if it was available up here and if it was at least cheaper than RL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back