New Mobil 1 Racing 0W30 VOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a VOA of the New Mobil 1 Racing 0W30.

Blackstone-E41615.jpg

Originally Posted By: Ben99GT
Holy moly (and zinc and phos)!

That is the first thing I thought when I saw this VOA

I'll assume this isnt API SN certified. Perhaps too much Zinc and Phos lol

Originally Posted By: dakota99
holy [censored]. where is this available??

I bought a quart from Amazon, the price was 10.40 so I figured why not. It is at 15.96 right now. I wish now that I bought more than just one.

postjeep- many thanks for the VOA.

Man that stuff is straight punk rock! I'm almost thinking how much of a good thing is too much lol! Really floored by that VOA.

Originally Posted By: Thax
I'll assume this isnt API SN certified. Perhaps too much Zinc and Phos lol

There's no way I'd run this on anything except a race vehicle. That's way too much zinc, to the point of being corrosive.

This oil has enough additives in it, it could be used as an additive - run M1 0W30 AFE oil change and substitute one quart of this in your oil change to pull up the Moly and ZDDP.

This M1 R doesn't meet any specifications because it's a racing application but yes VERY good oil!!!

i have 52 qts of the old in stash i use as a top treat to boost SM,a full pan of this stuff IS NOT NEEDED. Not as much Moly but built like a brick [censored] house!!!
thumbsup2.gif

M1 Racing 0w30(old formula)

AL....0
CR....0
FE....1
CU....0
PB....0
SN....0
MO...73
NI....0
MN....0
AG....0
TI....0
K1....0
B....246
SI....3
NA....6
CA....2846
MG....15
P....1588
ZN....1602
BA....0
Visc....59.5
Flash....425
TBN....12.4

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture.jpg

This has to make the greatest additive money can buy. lol.

Only thing disappointing to me is the lowish 3.3 HTHS. But if used as an additive to M1 0w40 (HTHS of 3.8) then.. perfection. I like the look of the M1 0w50 though if it has this same add pack, with an HTHS of just 4.1 makes at a pretty thin 50 weight oil. Add that to M1's regular 0w30 for an awesome mix.
smile.gif

Where can we get this awesome stuff btw? I'm sold! 1 quart per oil change to the normal M1 oils and I'm rollin'.

Do a google search you will find it sold online, its ridicolously high priced. I thought Royal Purple XPR was exspensive at $15 per qt, this stuff runs about $18. Not worth it at all unless your a total M1 buff.

RP XPR has ZDDP in the high teen range which is more than enough for any street vehicle. But again, if your a M1 buff, then by all means. I for one, don't like to mix oils. Even of the same brand. Thats just me. Im no chemist. haha.

Jeff

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: addyguy
Wow. Makes Redline look weak!

Look at those additive levels!!!

:p
shocked.gif

Not so, You are thnking Redline Street Oil vs M1 Racing oil. When you compare the Redline Racing oil to M1 Racing oil, I think the Redline still comes out ahead. Its all preference. I honestly feel that Redline is just really hard to beat.

Jeff

Last edited:
Would this be safe to run in a daily driven street car, changed @ 3k OCIs???

Someone said that the high amount of Zinc might be a little TOO much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back