Where to buy Mystik JT-6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought Mobil 1 grease today along with a new Lincoln grease gun but from what I am reading, it is not a good grease because its inability to reabsorb some of the liquid that separates under heat. I think I found Mystik SX-6 at PepBoys along with an array of Valvoline and Citgo greases. Where can I buy Mystik or another good grease. I would like to try Scheffer's but I don't need to buy in bulk (unless someone can give me a good reason to). Thanks!

I hear that Chevron Delo is great too. Where can I find some?

I dont know, though best to E-mailcitgo,, this stuf if best or close next to Amsoil,,UM,,this stuff SX-6 grease is really GOOD,,though its lithum complex wick blows any other compex back...BL

Try Tractor Supply Co (TSC), or an Atwood's Farm Supply (if they have stores south of Okla). As I recall, both carry it up here.

I buy Mystik JT-6 at the local Rural King.

If you are real interested in trying it but can't find it locally I can send you a few tubes. Just PM me.

-brian

quote:

Originally posted by brian:

If you are real interested in trying it but can't find it locally I can send you a few tubes. Just PM me.

-brian

If I can't find it here or in Houston, I'll give you a PM. I am doing an oil change this weekend and wanted to lube the chassis at the same time.

quote:

Originally posted by JeepZJ4.0:

quote:

Originally posted by brian:

-brian

If I can't find it here or in Houston, I'll give you a PM. I am doing an oil change this weekend and wanted to lube the chassis at the same time.

Wayside Auto I-10 and Wayside Drive.

Tractor Supply Co in Tomball (249 on the east side...south end of town) has it...saw it yesterday.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back