restore upper cylinder and injector cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone ever try this does it work well im using it with 12 gallons of gas to clean up fuel system on a 90 gmc 4.3

Unfortunately its one of those "snake oil" products on the shelf at your local auto store. There are fuel system cleaners and treatments that will clean deposits in your fuel system and even your fuel tank. However this is not one of them. Restores fuel system restorer may be a bit better if you are trying to clean up a fuel system.

It's kind of like those Engine treatments you add to your oil that have teflon in them... they sound great, they are expensive so they must be good.... but since teflon is heavier than everything else in your oil, after about 50 miles it sinks to the bottom and the only thing it really coats and protects is the bottom of your oil pan. (which also creates a thermal barrier from heat that is trying to escape) Slick 50= a slick way to get $50 out of your wallet.

PM me if you would like to see some products that have proven results... and have the tech white papers you can actually read about those results.

Quote:

PM me if you would like to see some products that have proven results... and have the tech white papers you can actually read about those results.

You have just registered yesterday and your username has "Store" in it. Just be prepared that this forum has the reputation of being very tough on the participants who have something to sell and are not very honest about it.

- Vikas

AP-Store was my nickname since I was about 3 years old. My first and middle name is Aaron Paul... get it? There was a candy store down the street called the AP Store and I loved going there... hence the nickname. I was going to give him a few links to TDS and white papers with proven results he can buy off the shelf at his local store. He cant buy anything from me... sorry to disappoint you big guy.I was trained by one of the US's top lubrication developers, thats why I chimed in on that TDS's readings, cause they really arent that good.

Thanks for the advice and the rude tone in your post... I REALLY appreciate that! Oh, and thanks for the welcome to the forum too... your a real upstanding forum member!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
And just out of curiosity... what exactly do you think I could sell him? He just bought a bottle of upper cylinder lube for $3.99... what on earth do you think I could possibly sell him that would be worth my time for a measly $5???? It would cost me more to ship something to him than what he paid in gas to drive to the store, then buy that stuff. Please enlighten me since apparently I am trying to sell something... I'd love to know what it is....

Originally Posted By: APStore

Thanks for the advice and the rude tone in your post... I REALLY appreciate that! Oh, and thanks for the welcome to the forum too... your a real upstanding forum member!
laugh.gif

Sir your post is rude...

He was trying to help you since having new members come here and try to sell stuff (most get caught and banned within a day) either by posting links or doing it in PMs. Again he was trying to HELP you.

So, I'd hope that you would rethink your posts and possibly retract some of the comments.

If you have comments here about others, send a private message to either a mod or the owner.

Bill

PS:
welcome2.gif

This board was designed to help the participants. If you have some information which could be useful, go ahead and provide it here in the open forum so that it will get scrutinized fairly.

There certainly was no disrespect intended in my post.

- Vikas

Originally Posted By: Vikas
This board was designed to help the participants. If you have some information which could be useful, go ahead and provide it here in the open forum so that it will get scrutinized fairly.

There certainly was no disrespect intended in my post.

- Vikas

Well, reason I told him to PM me was because I can certainly provide him with a few products with independent lab testings with real results, however that takes my time to do. If he doesn't reply, which he hasn't, its a waste of my time to do that. I dont mind supplying help to those that want it, but supplying data to someone that isn't even going to look at it really doesn't make much sense.

hey relax guys no big deal i bought it so ill try it next time ill buy something diffrent like techron or mmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back