Free online textbook on bioethanol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you might find this brand new, free textbook of interest. The book contains advertising, which is why it is free, but the information seems highly useful if you're interested in alternative automotive fuels. As I am. Enjoy.

http://bookboon.com/us/textbooks/energy/bioethanol-science-and-technology-of-fuel-alcohol

Bioethanol: Science and technology of fuel alcohol

Author Graeme M. Walker
ISBN 978-87-7681-681-0
114 pages
First published 2010

Unnecessary name-calling. I posted it for others' enjoyment at a time when so much online requires direct payment. I have notified the moderator.

I used to participate here a lot more in the past. It is because of this kind of attitude that I seldom visit and post these days.

I'm not sure I've seen willix name call, ever. Either it was unintentional or he must just be having a bad day. When I first read it, I thought that it was an inside thing between the two of you. 'Liar' is hard to misenterpret otherwise...

It is uncalled for, though, even if he thought you were trolling, which is unlikely seeing your post count.

As far as your participation: you're not helping the community by not participating. I ignore those whose opinions differ greatly from my own or those who post misinformation or grossly wrong opinions, and pay attention to all the others. Compared to a couple of the car forums I used to frequent BITOG is really quite civil and informative.

To keep this on topic I guess I'll just say that most publications are biased, either minorly or greatly. It's up to us to do the research and not blindly follow whatever info might be in the free pamphlet. Thanks for the post.

Last edited:
Willix has been given a short vacation for calling another member a liar.

Helen

Thank you! I found a ton of other texts there that are interesting too. Great link!

thanks for the link. Our state will introduce an E10 mandate from July 1, 2011 so I am doing some reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back