Can't find Form-A-Funnel locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried all three Napa locations near me and none of them can get this yet. It shows up in their catalog and even has a Napa part number?

The last store I called was a corporate store in Plano and they told me the same thing the franchise stores in Frisco and McKinney told me!

Any idea when Napa will be getting these in stock?

The local NAPA store told me they do not carry them at this time but the Little Rock store does and they can have one here today if I request it by 10:00 AM otherwise it will be here by the next day. I plan to get 2 for Christmas gifts because they work great for changing my lawn mower oil.

@ K20FA5: Sorry for the inconvenience in trying to get your Form-A-Funnel... we're checking into this on our end, and we'll get back to you.

Stores can usually order from a DC warehouse, and have stock in less than two days in many cases.

Just ordered 4 more Form-A-Funnels for Christmas presents. I used their "new customer" $20 off coupon for a $100 or more purchase. I think these things are great. The shipping for these 4 was only $6 & change. It cost me $5 & change to get one shipped. Nice part is because it's out of state I don't pay the state sales tax.

Whimsey

Why would you want to dispose of your Form-A-Funnel ??

You could send it to me for "disposal".
wink.gif

From the FAQ at NewPig's website:

Q: Why lead?

A: New Pig tested dozens of materials, but in the end, lead offered the best performance by far. It has no "memory," so no matter how many times you mold it, it always goes back to its original state. Lead is super flexible yet holds any shape, so it's perfect for reaching small spaces and tight bends in engine compartments. And, since it's completely encased in nitrile rubber, the Form-A-Funnel® Tool is perfectly safe to use for years.

And how to dispose of items containing lead, there is a toll free number you can call, or you can check your own state's laws regarding lead disposal. More here:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4548267_dispose-poker-chips-containing-lead.html

Last edited:
I love mine, and had to special order it from my local NAPA, paid like 5 bucks shipping, but no big deal for a good quality, handy, made in america product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back