where can i find interior of a 1991 454 ss truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in dire need of the original interior of a 1991 454 ss truck. It has the red high rise bucket seats with a red center console. I have hunted up and down for these things and can not find them anywhere. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

My 89 GMC has the high rise buckets, some trucks had them. You can get the recovered with the original stuff. I had a local shop do my drivers side one as it wore out.

Originally Posted By: jsecrest
I am in dire need of the original interior of a 1991 454 ss truck. It has the red high rise bucket seats with a red center console. I have hunted up and down for these things and can not find them anywhere. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

If cost is not a problem. can you buy the parts you need from a dealer? If it is just wear, can a custom upholestry shop get the original material and rebuild.

the show 'trucks' on Spike did a interior/build up on a 454ss. Go on the Powerblocktv.com site and see if you can find the show. They had a guy source the rare armrest for them.

thanks for all the posts. I suppose I forgot to mention that I have bench seats in my truck right now and I am looking to replace them with bucket seats and console that are as close to original as possible. I tried the dealer idea a while ago and they were no help at all but I suppose another try couldnt hurt.

Still no luck. No one seams to have these things anywhere and if they do, in order to get them i have to buy a whole new truck. I dont mind buying new or used.

That link I posted showed the bucket seats. The console may be a little harder to get...but sure they are out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back