Kendall liquid Titanium not selling well??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the parts store today to get some "other" oil, and saw that they had the Kendall top of the line for under $4 a quart..Isn't this selling well?? Havn't read any user reports on it.. Just curious

Originally Posted By: Audi Junkie
$4 sounds right for Kendall Synth. A bargain/sleeper oil if there ever was one.

Ahh, ok,. just seemed like a "low" price on it..havn't seen any UOA's on it either..that would be interesting

I'd say almost all sales of Kendall Liquid Titanium in my area in the form of bulk sales to auto shops. Nearly all of the tire shops here use Kendall, as does the local GM dealer.

Originally Posted By: The Critic
I'd say almost all sales of Kendall Liquid Titanium in my area in the form of bulk sales to auto shops. Nearly all of the tire shops here use Kendall, as does the local GM dealer.

Yes, from what I know around here, most all Goodyear and Tires Plus stores utilize it as well. Too bad there isnt a UOA on this, was bored, doing some reading, and they (Kendall) make some impressive wear-reduction claims for it

Originally Posted By: Summerwind
Originally Posted By: The Critic

Yes, from what I know around here, most all Goodyear and Tires Plus stores utilize it as well. Too bad there isnt a UOA on this, was bored, doing some reading, and they (Kendall) make some impressive wear-reduction claims for it

No, Goodyear signed an agreement with Ashland about two years ago. All Goodyear stores use Valvoline products.

http://www.ashland.com/press_room/news_detail.asp?s=1658

part of their problem is that most of the major parts houses and Walmarts do not carry it around here. Very hard to find without driving. I wrote Kendall and haven't gotten a reply.

I haven't seen the Kendall Titanium in my area yet. If it doesn't sell well, maybe we'll all find it on the discount shelves at our local Ollies or BigLots...SCOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR!

I've seen it at Pepboys for $4.99 a quart and then it went up to $5.39 a quart. I'd guess that it's a very good oil because C-P has it's act together when it comes to motor oil.

Having sold for almost 40 years I sometime wonder what is wrong with these oil companies the way distribution is. I would be out of business along time ago if anything like Kendall happened to the items I sold. What is wrong with these attempts to secure a foothold???? Hidden agenda????

i just wish i could find kendall as easy as other oils my titan seamed too like it but i got tired of trying too find it so i went too castrol edge

Went to the parts store today to get some "other" oil, and saw that they had the Kendall top of the line for under $4 a quart..Isn't this selling well?? Havn't read any user reports on it.. Just curious

Kendall's top of the line synthetic is their Ultimate

http://www.conocophillipslubricants.com/...ndall+Motor+Oil

But I've never seen that one in stores so OP, you got my hopes up but then you said Liquid Titanium.
39.gif

Summerland,

Kendall synthetic is the lowest priced synthetic I've seen on the PEP BOYS shelve in my area. To save money I paln to try it soon and because it's priced lower than my usual Mobil 1 I'll save a few bucks in the process. Since last year or so synthetic oil has risen higher than before so if you want brand name oil thn be prepared to pay for it. I like M1 as a standard but per quart I'm paying in the upper 8 buck range and since gas is higher I need to save all I can. Kendall is made by Union 76 so you know it's a quality made oil.

Durango

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back