Military Avatars

United States Army, 1969-1975 including a tour in the 'Nam 1970-71.

Grateful for the opportunity to have served with real heroes.

Sure wish I was young enough to serve with today's generation of American Warriors! Magnificent people!

Nice of Bitog to recognize us this way! :)

Sir, I would request to have the active duty avatar under my board name. 19.75 years in the California Army National Guard. Approx seven years as a 95B (Military Police) and over twelve years as an 11C (Indirect Fire Mortar, both 60mm and 81mm). Thanks to all who have served and to all who are currently serving! Hooah !

VA Air National Guard here. can i get a cool flag to wave around too?
34.gif

Originally Posted By: jmsjags
34.gif

Hello fellow ANG Airman.
34.gif

Originally Posted By: jmsjags
34.gif

I don't recall seeing an ANG avatar. Would a an active duty military or veteran avatar fit your situation?

If so, PM me in case I don't come back to this thread

I am currently having an avatar made for the guard and reserves. I will put an avatar up for you when I get it.

Didn't feel it necessary to do an Avatar...until today, when I read the opinions on the Captain of the USS Enterprise...you can read my posts/thoughts on it.

If you could add the Active Military Avatar to my profile, I would appreciate it...

I am USN - fighter pilot...could ya' guess?

Cheers,
Astro

Thanks for all your service fellows .

I'm in the unusual spot to be the son of a WW2/Korea Vet (he'll be 86 in Feb. ) and my youngest son having served as a medic with a recce platoon in Afghanistan last year . Both my sons are in the CDN military as well as my youngest sons wife who is also a medic .

Very proud says it all .

Last edited:
Sir,

May I have a military avatar? I'm active duty Army. Please advise for what proof you need.

Thanks!

Back