Regane High Mileage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SkyPup
Maybe someone can explain how propane, AFAIK a gas unless under pressurized containment, can be a major part in a bottle of cleaner. ??

It is probably similar to how they oxygenate gas.

Probably you say.
Can anyone actually explain how propane is in the Regane?
Inquiring minds want to know!

Badtlc....were you not the person who was always taking up for this product, now all of a sudden you have ??? over your head? If you are not the person, then excuse my last statement. I've been saying for a long time to say away from the new formula but no one would listen. Even the new BG44k formula is horrible. Here is the proof above now. There is no way that I'm putting propane in my car! I'm guessing that Johnny will come back and state something that some "person" told him and everyone will be back on Regane. I'm sorry but buy something that you know for sure works. I buy Redline S1 and will try the new 3M injector product.

Originally Posted By: NightRiderQ45
Badtlc....were you not the person who was always taking up for this product, now all of a sudden you have ??? over your head? If you are not the person, then excuse my last statement. I've been saying for a long time to say away from the new formula but no one would listen. Even the new BG44k formula is horrible. Here is the proof above now. There is no way that I'm putting propane in my car! I'm guessing that Johnny will come back and state something that some "person" told him and everyone will be back on Regane. I'm sorry but buy something that you know for sure works. I buy Redline S1 and will try the new 3M injector product.

I'm not sure what you are getting at. I have never used Regane High Mileage or claimed to have used it. Back when this original thread came out, the MSDS showed a high percentage of propane. I have no idea if propane is better or worse.

The only thing I have "taken up" for is those who argue Regane no longer contains PEA because the MSDS doesn't list it. That has nothing to do with my opinion of Regane but the fact that MSDS don't list all ingredients.

Originally Posted By: jmac
Originally Posted By: badtlc
Probably you say.

I don't know if this guys is nutso or not, but here is a long read discussing additives & propane in fuel and the pros of it.

http://www.brightgreen.us/lubedev/smartgas/additive.htm

Linky no worky

Of course not, that link is well over a year old.

Originally Posted By: jmac
Probably you say.

I don't know if this guys is nutso or not, but here is a long read discussing additives & propane in fuel and the pros of it.

http://www.brightgreen.us/lubedev/smartgas/additive.htm

Linky no worky

Of course not, that link is well over a year old.

lol.gif
I rarely look at dates.

Last edited:

I'm not sure what you are getting at. I have never used Regane High Mileage or claimed to have used it. Back when this original thread came out, the MSDS showed a high percentage of propane. I have no idea if propane is better or worse.

The only thing I have "taken up" for is those who argue Regane no longer contains PEA because the MSDS doesn't list it. That has nothing to do with my opinion of Regane but the fact that MSDS don't list all ingredients.

Well said. I can't remember who is was, but I'm sorry, putting propane in a gas tank is NOT a better option. I won't believe that from anyone.

Well said. I can't remember who is was, but I'm sorry, putting propane in a gas tank is NOT a better option. I won't believe that from anyone.

Unless it is in a diesel, then it is similar to putting nitrous in a gas engine, but safer. Google "propane kits for diesel".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back