Looking at the perfect gun for conceal carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've owned a Charter Arms Bulldog .44SPC for 25 years and like it for conceal carry. It's 5 shot SA or DA and shoots surprisingly accurately. I prefer the stock wood grips to the larger rubber Pacmyer grips. The larger caliber isn't a problem at all with this great little revolver. The only problem I have here in Texas is that I sweat so much, the gun needs lots of attention after I carry it.

Originally Posted By: Steve S
I wonder how the recoil is on the sc 40?

Not bad. Very shootable to me. I actually shoot my SC better than the Service.

I got a 9mm sc in 2007 and my son seemed to inherit it the first time out though I have been able to shoot it often . A few weeks ago I came home with a XD 40 tactical and well, my son instantly inherited it as well. HE really likes the XD for some reason more than anything else. So I am thinking XD40sc as a replacement.

Originally Posted By: Steve S
I got a 9mm sc in 2007 and my son seemed to inherit it the first time out though I have been able to shoot it often . A few weeks ago I came home with a XD 40 tactical and well, my son instantly inherited it as well. HE really likes the XD for some reason more than anything else. So I am thinking XD40sc as a replacement.

You can own a handgun in Cali?
shocked2.gif

Originally Posted By: BobFout

You can own a handgun in Cali?
shocked2.gif

As long as it's on the gubmit's "approved" list. Which of course means that companies pay for required "testing" that "ensures" the gun is PC and "safe".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back