What you guys think about Little Caesars ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
I grew up in Chicago and it has, on more than one occasion, earned the alternate name of "Little Squeezers".

Around here it's "Little Seizures".

Originally Posted By: oil_spaz
Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
I grew up in Chicago and it has, on more than one occasion, earned the alternate name of "Little Squeezers".

Around here it's "Little Seizures".

We always called it "Little Sleazers"

Originally Posted By: CivicFan
Never had them but given the price I suspect it's a heated frozen pizza.

They make it in the store, though the dough may not be made there (no major chains make their dough in store that I know of). Based on taste, appearance, texture, etc. their ingredients are no worse or less fresh than what you would get from any other national chain. I have had far worse pizzas from Pizza Hut and Dominos, to the point where most of the pizza got thrown out. I've never thrown out a LC pizza before.

They opened a new store near me last year. I bought a couple $5 peperoni pizzas. They were OK because I was starving and didn't want to wait for a real pizza. The third one I bought made me sick. After eating 2 slices I barfed. About 20 minutes later, I thought, how could a peperoni pizza make you sick, thinking it must have been something else I ate. So I ate another slice and barfed again. Live and learn. I'll never buy another LC pizza.

There used to be a K-Mart with a Little Caesar's inside. No mas. It was many years ago, but I did enjoy their pizza.

Pizza in moderation is fine. I order pizza about once per month. Amy's Organic pizzas are good, but [censored] expensive ($5 each on sale).

Personally, if I were sentenced to death, my last meal would be a Papa John's pizza.

I think LC's pizza's are GREAT value for the money, and good tasting, too!

I wish the nearest one to me was a bit closer than 7 miles away, but hey, what can you do?

We get these for lunch at work every now and then.
Pretty good and pretty inexpensive.

I just grabbed one for lunch. There is now a Pizza with 1 slice missing in the trash can. So bad Me, my boss and the illegals next door wont eat it!

The crust was paper thin, no sauce and it's hard like it's been in the heater since this morning.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
I just grabbed one for lunch. There is now a Pizza with 1 slice missing in the trash can. So bad Me, my boss and the illegals next door wont eat it!

The crust was paper thin, no sauce and it's hard like it's been in the heater since this morning.

Wow...maybe you got a "Hot'n'Ready" from yesterday? I have gotten some that were a little crusty on the bottom from sitting in the warmer thing for a while, but none so bad I couldn't eat them.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hot n Readies!!!!!!!!!! I buy them at least twice a week,with the obligatory garlic dipping sauce. Their Italian Cheesy Bread (I think that`s what they call it) is AWESOME too! But like one of the other posters said,Little Caesars is always a hit or miss. You either get an incredible one or a sub par one. Just always open it and look at it before you walk out of the store.

Last edited:
Call corporate - somebody needs to figure out why they're not following the recipe. Some time when your in another town, give it a shot there and you'll see that they're never horrible, even on an off day.

[censored]-[censored]
37.gif

Oh by the way guys, Little Caesars does make their dough fresh from scratch each and everytime you order a pizza. How do I know, my local Little Caesars manager let me see their cooking style and techniques personally inside the kitchen.
cool.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: S2500Dog
Oh by the way guys, Little Caesars does make their dough fresh from scratch each and everytime you order a pizza. How do I know, my local Little Caesars manager let me see their cooking style and techniques personally inside the kitchen.
cool.gif

I'll vouch for the dough made from scratch. However they make it in bulk, line a hundred pans with it and stock them in the walk-in cooler, ready for use. sauce was simple mix of tomato paste and a "spice blend". Overall nothing fishy, just bland, cheaply mass produced, and sold in volume...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back