Synlube MSDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
More quotes from the other site, and my responses to them.

Quote:
You ALL know my name, but none of you are even daring to sign your posts with REAL NAME.

You want my real name? When you give us the real address of your headquarters, and factory, I will consider giving it to you.

Quote:
7 to 10 days waiting list for NEW SynLube customers and refusing about 10 to 20 a day for this or that reason (usually cars with 100,000 + miles and more than 10 years old). Never sell it to anyone unless you first know what their intended use is.

My you are bigheaded aren't you, pretending to be god in your own personal world. Notice, NO OTHER COMPANY decides who may or may not use the product.

Quote:

That has already happened on BOB, someone (Trojan under another name I suspect) merged two documents, claiming it to be "SynLube" but forgot to delete few references that were in the fabricated document from another source (Mobil pre ExxonMobil).

FNAR FNAR FNAR!!! Miro, you were the one who posted that doctored MSDS. Or rather "Captain kirk". You copied the Mobil MSDS and then forgot to change a few things, and then tried to turn it around on him. Nice try.

Quote:
Now why someone spends so much time and effort to prove something that is not true is beyond me !!!

You know, I'm sensing a certain H word that describes you perfectly, now what could it... OH WAIT.
HIPOCRITE.

Originally Posted By: rudolphna
Miro, I copied this from the other site, your own words

Quote:
Even slick-50 with teflon(yes it still has teflon)(dupont being dropped),prolong,tufoil with teflon,and all the others that are on the walmart shelves. Why are these product on the shelves of walmart and elsewhere if they "blow up engines",.. cause any engine damage, excess wear,emission issues,warranty issues,etc. ,.. just to make point,..thats' all. The ftc,epa, would have pulled them by now,so there is at least no harm being done,..maybe even a benefit if used properly. I am sure there is some politics/lobbying and money invovled,... but they would have by now been pulled off the market! You decide!!

Now... You blame any, and all sludge problems on "big oil" having poor quality and chemistry... Now, according to your own logic, that would mean all mainstream motor oils should have been pulled off the shelves. Everything except synlube apparently, because we all know it is made of ground up chuck norris bits.

Not to mention that Shell OWNS Slick-50 and it has NO Teflon/PTFE in it anymore.

Re: Synlube VOA Attempt - Set-Up Thread [Re: addyguy]
bruce381
Tribologist

Loc: Millbrae, CA just got half a bottle from someone on this site
vis is 15.4 NOT a 50wt more to follow

I'm altering documents now? Dang, I really get around. I'm an Immortal, not a magician.

Though I did sleep in a Holiday Inn once.

Last edited:
Just the example of one of the addresses for Mirox actually being the address of a high school in itself for all practical purposes proves that Synlube is a probable scam. Really, what more do we need?

Originally Posted By: saaber1
One of the addresses on Mirox's license (777 E QUARTZ AVE Sandy Valley, NV 89019) shown here is the same address of a high school shown here. What is the deal with that?

777 E Quartz is the address of the ZIP 89019 post office. People who want to give the appearance of having an actual address use the post office address and follow it with a number instead of the address clearly labeling a PO box as a PO box.

The school might be doing the same.

Edit: 777E Quarts isn't a full fledged post office, it's acontract post office in a retail store, in keeping with renting mailboxes in out of the way places.

http://usps.whitepages.com/post_office/89019

http://dnb.powerprofiles.com/profile/125259569/ONE+Z+FAMILY+CORP-JEAN-NV

Last edited:
Looks like scamlube is already trying to say that UOAs and VOAs are irrelevant. Likely because they know VOA information is coming out soon?

This appears to be classic misdirection and starting brushfires to avoid the matter at hand. Probably the only place they will be able to go is "sludge" which seldom shows up on a UOA and they an make all kinds of crazy claims which is all subjective and based on fake stories instead of data. People are too smart to fall for these tactics. He started a new thread on Noria trying to divert attention to sludge:

"Captain Kirk
Level 2 - 51 to 100 posts

Posted Mon March 29 2010 07:24 PM
What does the lab really tell us what is actually going on with our engines?

Why are some people focusing 100% percent of their attention on the subject of VOA/UOA,and not real world conditions and outcomes!!!! Such as sludge!!... Engine wear is not an issue so much....sludge destroying young engines is the issue at hand."

Well, in the good crewman's case, a series of UOAs would burst his bubble.

A VOA might do the same. "I payed $32/qt for this stuff that isn't any better than Walmart brand....."

Originally Posted By: captain_kirk

The company is now 40 years old. Why don't you email synlube with your question. Same company,location,product,city,state.. for about 20 or so years now. Started in Vancouver Canada.

This is interesting. Is there still a Synlube presence in Vancouver? Anyone? I'd be happy to drive by and do my bit to solve the mystery of where Synlube is.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Synlube's address is in a School? Maybe the kids are brewing it in a Chemistry class?
lol.gif

Got my email back about visiting their office. Here's what it stated:

"Re: Office Location

The address at Industrial is a mail service, we are in Mercury, NV 65 miles N from Las Vegas.

You need to get a security clearance from DoE and DoD since 9/11 to get past the check point to Mercury.

Generally that request takes about 90 days to process.

We ship daily to anywhere in the World, even Las Vegas !!! No waiting there...

But you have to add 8.1% Clark County TAX to the purchase price if you Live In Las Vegas.

www.synlube.com"

So now it looks like they are a government operation. What a bunch of [censored].

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back