Supertech oil info for WPP/WNE oils

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed Warren Performance (WPP) regading an oil question, and they turned me on to their new website for their oils. It is www.mag1.com

This is their own brand, which appears to be the same oil that is sold at some Walmarts showing the WPP or WNE symbol on the bottom of the packaging.

Their "synthetic blend oil" appears to be the same as the Walmart Supertech High Mileage oil. Their full synthetic also appears to be the same as Walmarts Synthetic Supertech, even with the same clear packaging.

Be warned if you open this site there is a rather loud intro, so if you're at work you may want to mute your computer first:)

I should also add that they responded to me within 1 hour and were very helpful.

Edit: I emailed them about the 40*C viscosity number on the synthetic blend 10w30. It appears to be wrong.

Thanks man! I have the old Mag1 info. Looks pretty similar.

Also, once I heard the music, I cranked it up!
25.gif

Warren bottles super tech oil, i went to the super tech oil reviews and they were very good. No reason it wont do a good job.

A couple days ago someone posted a link to Mag1 synthetic being sold on Amazon.com. I don't remember the price, but it shipped free for orders over $25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back