NAPA Full Synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, there's a deal for 5 quarts of NAPA Full Synthetic and a NAPA Gold Filter for $14.99. Does anyone know if it's available in 5w-20?

Does anyone have any info on this stuff? Perhaps a PDS?

Thanks!

decent oil critic add pack slightly weaker then it's valvoline parent good filter nice combo for 5-8k OCI.

There have been a few threads about this deal. NAPA synthetic is made by Ashland who also makes Valvoline. NAPA synth is very similar to Valvoline SynPower but with a slightly weaker additive package.

The filter is made by Wix, and is also a very good product.

If I didn't already have a few oil changes worth of synthetic, I probably would've bought a couple of those deals. Quality products at a good price, I can't ask for much more than that

Originally Posted By: sicko
There have been a few threads about this deal. NAPA synthetic is made by Ashland who also makes Valvoline. NAPA synth is very similar to Valvoline SynPower but with a slightly weaker additive package.

The filter is made by Wix, and is also a very good product.

If I didn't already have a few oil changes worth of synthetic, I probably would've bought a couple of those deals. Quality products at a good price, I can't ask for much more than that

So THAT explains the Rebrands.. I like Ashland products myself. See Siggy.

Now i wonder who makes theeir Coolant, as i get my Green Coolant from Napa...

I was thinking of using MaxLife 5w30 now that my car has 124k miles. I wonder how much of a difference the extra seal conditioner makes long term? Using Synpower now.

I took advantage of the synthetic oil and gold filter deal twice, and my Dad got the conventional oil and pro select filter deal. Hard to pass that up. I should be set for at least 2 years with my stash of oil and filters.

Originally Posted By: Big_Ed
I took advantage of the synthetic oil and gold filter deal twice, and my Dad got the conventional oil and pro select filter deal. Hard to pass that up. I should be set for at least 2 years with my stash of oil and filters.

When you purchased the NAPA Synthetic deal, did they adjust the price of the filter so that your total would be $20?

The NAPA Synthetic oil is billed at $2.99/qt while the filter is over $7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back