Accurate Tire Gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The manual analog (not stick) type are great. I bought a cheapo wal-mart one and compared it to my friend's $30 one and they both read identically. My bleed button stinks though where his actually lets air get out.

I have the EZ-Air Tire Gauge Model# EZ02. It's round, protected in rubber, with a flexible cloth hose. Very accurate, and you can hook your air pump into it while filling a tire, negating the need to take off the air, put on the gauge, etc.

I recently bought one of those long digital gauges from a pepboys...it is at least a foot long and I LOVE the digital readout..makes checking tire pressure a very quick task.

Originally Posted By: Dually
Are there any real accurate tire gauges on the market?Thanks Joe

Yeah, Camel, of all names. Hard to find though. Milton seems to be OK too. Pencil type gauges not the fancy dial jobs.

you get excellent quality ones coming in from China now, but WalMart does not carry them. you need to look for the "cheap and good Chinese tools" caravans travelling tent store or now even some permanent stores now which deal ONLY with Chinese tools. the stuff is both good AND cheap. they are now under cutting WalMart, so please try to find stores OTHER than WalMart that sell Chinese products.

Originally Posted By: CharlieJ
What's wrong with a simple digital one?

Nothing. I just don't know any good name brands for that type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back