Logitech Warranty Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Logitech MX3200 Keyboard and Mouse combo has a "dynamic search and zoom" function, which is a touchpad-like device that allows you to zoom in/out of a page.

Lately, after more than two years of use, the "dynamic search and zoom" function decided to have a mind of its own. At random times, it would zoom the page to
Frustrated, I called Logitech Tech Support, who first advised me to try a setpoint update. Since that was not successful in resolving the problem, they e-mailed me a prepaid shipping label to mail back the old keyboard, mouse, receiver extension and thumbsize receiver.

About a week after that, which is today, I received a BRAND-NEW MX3200 in the mail. It was not a refurbished "white-box" model, it was a brand new MX3200 in full retail packaging. I am impressed!

Surprisingly, the new keyboard is much, much quieter than my old one. Nothing appears to have changed with it either. I think my old keyboard had simply worn out.
48.gif

So, all in all, I am very happy with the way Logitech handled the situation. It's nice to see that there are still companies out there that go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.

Yep...I agree with You about Logitech as I just had a remote replaced by them that was beyond its warranty.Logitech did not even want the old remote as they took My word...Great company!!

Microsoft was good about a wireless mouse for my laptop. The usb receiver went bad after about a year. I called them and they asked for the serial number and mailed me out a brand new mouse in the retail packaging. Never even had to send in the old mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back