Pennzoil Ultra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was at the backroom at walmart I saw Pennzoil Ultra in flavor 5w20, 5w30, and 10w30. On the 6 quart box it says "Superior Synthetic 35% more sludge cleaning than base oil." Something along those lines.

Sorry I dont have any pics but the 5qt jugs look different from traditional Pennzoil 5qt jugs.

I am not sure if it is an extended drain oil, but from the looks of it looks like it.

By the way the price on it is 28$ for 5qt jug I believe, if i remember correctly.

What happened to that Pennzoil retiree on here, I haven't seen him in a while. I can't remember the name but he had a Pennzoil avatar. Wasn't Johnny was it?

Originally Posted By: TedSexington
While I was at the backroom at walmart I saw Pennzoil Ultra in flavor 5w20, 5w30, and 10w30. On the 6 quart box it says "Superior Synthetic 35% more sludge cleaning than base oil." Something along those lines.

Sorry I dont have any pics but the 5qt jugs look different from traditional Pennzoil 5qt jugs.

Interesting, to bad you don't have pics

I will see if I can find out something about this, but I have not heard anything about a new synthetic. We will see and I will advise whether I hear anything or not.

Originally Posted By: hate2work
Originally Posted By: TedSexington
Yep johnny now he has the mobil pegasus

Why did he do that anyway?

He felt like being adventurous.

Ok whoever saw it you need to go and find some and get a VOA of it so we can compare it to PP. Get the 5W-30 or 5W-20. Nice work, Johnny we can always count on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not even sure if it is available for sale at the moment it wasn't on the self it was in the backroom, the 5qt jug looks awesome it has a gunmetal color and a different shape. I'll see tomorrow if I can take a pic.

Johnny is the Man!! I would love to get more info on this. PP is an awesome off the shelf product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back